Chapter 227 Extra Story 01 Little Demon King

For Yu Chun and Ping Yi's son, everyone has the same attitude, that is to love him!

When it comes to Wang Shu, an intergenerational relative, she talks about her grandson all day long.

Those bad friends and peers who came down to Yuchun are closer than their own children.

"Ping Hao'an! Where did you go and get covered in mud again!" Yu Chun felt that he was on the verge of breaking out, this child was his nemesis, he had never seen such a naughty child, he couldn't sit still like a monkey, the whole time God made trouble.

Hearing his father calling his name, the three-year-old Xiaodou Ding, who was about to sneak into the house, immediately put on an aggrieved expression.

But Yu Chun, who is used to seeing him like this, has already developed immune antibodies, "Come here!"

"Father." Ping Haoan called softly.

Yu Chun smiled darkly.

Knowing that he couldn't run away, Ping Hao'an rolled his eyes, and suddenly shouted towards the door, "Father, why are you back all of a sudden!"

Yu Chun subconsciously looked towards the door, but when he turned his head, Ping Haoan had already run back to his own small bedroom, and the door was slammed shut from the inside.

Knowing that she was cheated, Yu Chun was a little dumbfounded, being fooled by a three-year-old child, she really had no face to say it.

"Ping Hao'an, I'll count to three. If you don't come out, you won't have to eat tonight!" Yu Chun said standing at the door.

A brat's voice came from inside, "I won't come out. After my father comes back, I don't believe you dare to starve me!"

Yu Chun ground his teeth loudly, "Okay, then let's wait and see!"

About two hours later, Ping Yi opened the door and entered the house. He has often been to the Tianshi Association recently, and he is almost becoming an employee there, in order to earn extra money to support his children.

Seeing that this task is completed, they can consider changing to a bigger house, for example, the courtyard house in the imperial capital is quite good.

"I'm back." Yu Chun took Ping Yi's coat very graciously, and now Ping Yi is making more money than him.

Ping Yi nodded, "Where's that boy Hao An, he won't be hiding in the house again, right?"

For this kind of situation, Ping Yi is no stranger to it. If Ping Haoan was born as a demigod, his talent is excellent. Even if he doesn't need to cultivate deliberately, his future achievements will not be small.

Therefore, Ping Yi and Yu Chun were very relieved, so they simply came for a stocking.

But it was such a reassuring child who was spoiled by them, and now he was obviously growing crookedly, but they had no way to correct it.

There have been three kindergartens, and they all feel exhausted.

"Well, it would be good to starve him tonight." While Yu Chun was speaking, he winked at Ping Yi.

Based on their perception, they naturally knew that Ping Haoan was lying on the crack of the door to eavesdrop.

"Okay, he's too fat, it doesn't matter if he's hungry a few times." Ping Yi said even worse.

Ping Hao'an inside is not calm anymore, his greatest joy in life is to eat, otherwise he won't grow fat and fat.

If he doesn't eat this night, he won't die of starvation, but he will die of hunger.