Chapter 119 Breaking the Engagement?

Because of accepting this matter, Yu Chun and Ping Yi stayed until the evening.

"These grapes are so sweet." Yu Chun sat on the sofa, watching the dog blood drama at eight o'clock, and eating the fruit washed by the nanny.

Ping Yi sat beside him, and asked the nanny who brought tea, "Where did you buy these grapes?"

The nanny looked at Yang Tian's mother, because she didn't know either.

The middle-aged woman smiled far-fetchedly, "Online shopping, I'll send you the link later."

"Okay." Ping Yi accompanied Yu Chun to continue watching TV.

These two people have big hearts, but Yang Tian's parents are like a year, and there are more than three hours before they will meet the male ghost who helped their daughter block the robbery.

Yang Tian has already yawned, but Yu Chun won't let her sleep.

In desperation, Yang Tian had no choice but to take out the tablet to pass the time.

To say that the game is really a good thing, the more Yang Tian plays, the more energetic she becomes, and it will be fine all night.

And the couple who used to control their daughter to play games don't bother to teach their daughter a lesson now.

Finally, midnight arrived.

Yu Chun took out the soul-calling talisman, wrote out Yang Tian's birth date and burned it.

"Is this all right?" The middle-aged man beside him felt like he was sitting on pins and needles, his palms were sweaty.

Yu Chun nodded, "Well, he will be here soon."

As soon as Yu Chun's words fell, the breath in the room became colder and colder, as if the breath that came out was covered with hoarfrost.

"You guys are looking for me?" A figure appeared behind Yang Tian.

The middle-aged men and women were terrified, but Yang Tian looked back at the man, then looked away, "Mom and Dad, this is the ghost I was talking about haunting me."

The middle-aged man said with trembling lips: "You, stay away from my daughter."

"So it's my father-in-law." The man stepped forward and saluted.

This man's black hair fell behind his back, and his white robe highlighted his dignity, and his polite appearance gave people a good impression.

However, the other party is not human, and has plans for their daughter.

"Cough cough." Yu Chun beside him coughed lightly.

The man turned his head to look at Yu Chun, already knowing his identity, "Tianshi?"

"That's right, it's like this. We know that you were a disaster for Yang Tian back then, but humans and ghosts have different paths, so they are destined not to be together." Yu Chun said slowly.

"So, do you want me to break off the engagement with Tiantian, but don't forget that back then, there was Tiantian's blood relatives as guarantors, and a sorceress as the witness, our marriage is already doomed." The male ghost said to Yu Chun .

Yu Chun was speechless, just like what the male ghost said, Yang Tian's grandma was the surety back then, and the witnesses also existed, even if Yang Tian didn't know shit at that time, but the fact is already doomed.

What's more, if it wasn't for this ghost marriage, Yang Tian would have died.

"But Tiantian is a person, but you, and you..." The middle-aged woman clenched her fists tightly. He admitted that the other party's image is very good, but his daughter is only ten years old, and there is a difference between people and ghosts!