Chapter 145

With more than a day left, Peng He sent the copy to the superior department, and then put the original in Peng's house.

After Mr. Peng saw these incriminating evidence, he was so angry that he dropped a teacup on the spot.

Seeing the servant come in to pack up his things, Mr. Peng swallowed the words that came to his lips.

After the servant left, he said, "Peng He, you did the right thing. You can rest assured that the things are with me, but the copy is also very useful. I'm afraid that someone will treat you during this time." unfavorable."

Peng He knew that grandpa would help him, "Don't worry, grandpa, I'll be fine."

"How can I rest assured that since Song Junxiang took over the house, the Song family has been full of weirdness. I heard that they have raised a priest. Although I don't know who the other person is, it must not be simple." Mr. Peng said with a frown.

Peng He's expression changed, it seems that the Song family indeed hides an expert.

Looking at the time, Peng He can't stay here for long, he still has things to do, three days is really too tight.

"Grandpa, I will be careful." Peng He comforted him.

The grandfather and grandson said a few more words, and Peng He left.

Seeing his grandson leave, Mr. Peng frowned, thinking whether to send someone to protect him, fearing that Peng He would disagree.

Before Mr. Peng could make arrangements, something happened to Peng He.

Yu Chun waited in the hotel for more than two hours. It stands to reason that Peng He should have returned long ago. Could it be that he was detained by the Peng family?

Thinking of this, Yu Chun made a phone call with Peng He.

"Sorry, the number you dialed is out of service area, please try again later." A mechanical female voice came.

Every time he heard the phrase 'not in the service area', Yu Chun had a bad feeling.

"Is nothing wrong with Peng He?" Yu Chun held the phone and looked at the two bosses who were sitting on the sofa watching fish.

Xue Liang's eyes moved, he got up and said, "I'll go and see."

"Let's go too." Yu Chun didn't want to stay in the hotel.

Presumably there are no such ghosts causing trouble, and this place is still very safe, Ping Yi nodded, "Okay."

The three went to Peng He one after another, and they found Peng He's car under the traffic bridge.

The doors were unlocked and it was empty inside.

"Look here." Ping Yi pointed to the small hole at the back door of the car, and there were obvious signs of fighting nearby, which showed that something really happened to Peng He.

"Who could it be, that ghost Liu Xin?" Yu Chun couldn't help guessing.

"It's not me." A weak voice came.

Yu Chun heard the sound and looked, and saw a ray of ghost coming out of the canal.

"The puppet doll is broken?" Ping Yi looked at the soul body that appeared. At this time, Liu Xin was very weak, but the resentment around him was even stronger.

Liu Xin knelt on the ground, "Well, Peng He was arrested because he wanted to save me."

"What's going on?" Xue Liang asked anxiously.

Liu Xin said, "People from the Song family learned of my existence and sent someone to kill me, and it happened that Peng He drove by.

I don't know how Peng He saw me, after all, the puppet I possessed had been smashed to pieces.