Chapter 102 Cases

The doorman said, "This is a high-end club. If you want to seal this place, please show the search warrant. If you are going in to arrest people, please cooperate with our waiters and don't disturb other guests."

"We're not here to arrest people, but to pick up witnesses." Captain Peng waved his hand, signaling the policemen who came with him not to be impulsive.

All the people in this club are rich, and the boss is a big taxpayer, with a clean background and a strong background, so he will not be offended if he can.

"Okay, Xiao Li, you go in with a few police officers, and don't disturb other guests." The guard called a waiter.

The waiter hurriedly came to the policemen, asked the room they were going to, and led the way.

"Let me go, how much is this silver-plated and gold-plated wall, and the huge crystal lamp?" one of the policemen whispered.

The policeman on the side said: "Vulgar."

"You are hating the rich."

"What is hatred of the rich? I just can't understand these rich people. The case we investigated this time is an example."

"Okay, shut up." Captain Peng glared at the two who were talking.

Arriving at the door of Yu Chun's room, the waiter knocked on the door lightly twice.

Xue Liang opened the door, handed the waiter five hundred dollars as a tip, and invited Captain Peng and others in.

The waiter closed the door politely, thinking that this group of guests were so generous, they brought the police here, but they never expected to receive a tip.

"You are the reporter, the boss of Daliang Pharmaceutical Factory, right?" Captain Peng came in, and first observed the environment and people in the room.

The crying woman covered with a blanket on the sofa should be the only survivor in the basement.

He knew about Xue Liang, and there were three other people who should be Xue Liang's friends.

One of the teenagers was sitting cross-legged on the bed and yawning, the man beside him was playing with his mobile phone expressionlessly, and the other alluring man was leaning against the wall, fiddling with his cuffs.

"That's right, you are Captain Peng, please sit down." Xue Liang nodded to him.

"Can you tell me how you found the basement?" Captain Peng sat on a chair.

Xue Liang smiled lightly, "Of course, Hou Qing and I were at the horse farm, and later we found a white fluffy animal, I said it was a fox, but he said it was a rabbit.

We made a bet that the person who guessed wrong would kill a bottle of vodka.

Then, we went around to the back mountain, and when we were tracking animals, we found the entrance to the basement.

Driven by curiosity, we broke the lock of the basement. We thought it would be some kind of vegetable cellar, but unexpectedly it was a spacious basement.

When we went in, we just overheard the conversation of two people inside.

Knowing that they might be bad guys, and seeing those corpses, he took the opportunity to bring down the guards and rescued the woman. "

Xue Liang made up an excuse, as long as it can be proved that they did not enter from the cemetery.

Anyway, even if they found the dug-up cemetery, they wouldn't connect the two things together. At the beginning, Hou Qing used the earth escape technique to lead him into the underground passage.