Chapter 3 Unlucky

The group of four became five people. Considering Yu Chun's ankle injury and the addition of a photographer, the tomb robbery tour ended early.

On the way down the mountain, several people spoke very carefully so as not to be caught by Ping Yi.

Yu Chun sighed in his heart, these few friends of his were still too inexperienced, the thousand-year-old corpse was by his side, and it was revealed when he stole the jade mat.

There is a semi-old off-road vehicle parked at the foot of the mountain. It belongs to Zhou Gang's father, and he borrowed it specially for this trip.

"Let's go, Huiyang City." Zhou Gang opened the driver's door.

Yu Chun just opened the co-pilot's door, but before he could get in, Qian Lai took the lead.

"I'll help Brother Zhou look at the navigation map." Qian Lai found a good excuse.

Yu Chun hated, he, a road idiot, could only sit obediently in the back row, sandwiched between Wu Yong and Ping Yi.

I don't know if it's an illusion, but Yu Chun always feels that the side close to Ping Yi is cold, which makes his hair stand on end.

Yushan is not far from Yang City, but it takes only four hours to drive there.

Zhou Gang sent Yu Chun and Ping Yi to the vicinity of Antique Street first, and then sent others.

Yu Chun got out of the car and sat for half an hour, his ankle seemed to hurt even more.

"Do you want me to help you?" Ping Yi asked very caringly.

Yu Chun didn't dare to appreciate it, "No, thank you."

It's past noon, there's no need to go to the store, people who actually buy the goods will call his contact number, Yu Chun limped home with Ping Yi.

His family lives nearby, and his greatest wish is to open the antique shop in Panjiayuan in the imperial capital.

Now he is working hard for this goal.

"Sunshine Community." Ping Yi looked at the big sign at the door.

Yu Chun was a little surprised, "Can you understand simplified characters?"

"Don't look down on the ancient corpse, I know a lot." Ping Yi said close to Yu Chun's ear, exhaling the breath of Iceman.

Yu Chun shuddered shiveringly, not daring to imagine how to live with this boss, but he was reluctant to let him give up the jade mat, a typical demand for money rather than life.

Coming to the second building behind the square, Yu Chun clocked in and entered the doorway, "My house is on the second floor, although the house is only over 80 square meters, at my age, there are not many people who can afford a house."

Ping Yi smiled but said nothing, followed Yu Chun into the house.

The room is very spacious and tidy, it is hard to imagine that it is a place where a single man lives, because Yu Chun doesn't seem to be a particular person.

"Change into your slippers before entering the house. The south room is where I live, and you live in the north room." Yu Chun said to Ping Yi, his small face was full of vigilance, fearing that the other party would break into his last domain.

"Okay." Ping Yi changed into her slippers and walked directly to the north room.

Yu Chun thought for a while and asked, "Are you hungry?"

Ping Yi held the doorknob of the north room, turned his head when he heard the words, and said in a dark voice, "I don't want to eat your food here."

Yu Chun shrank his neck, he must be eating people, "Then what do you eat?"

"Essence." Ping Yi raised one corner of his mouth, opened the door and entered the room after speaking.

Yu Chun immediately thought of the banshees in TV dramas, all of them seem to suck people's energy, and those who have been sucked dry will have an ugly death!

However, this Ping Yi is a man, even if he sucks his essence, he will probably go to a woman.

Thinking of this, Yu Chun felt relieved.

Putting the backpack on the ground, Yu Chun took off his coat, sat cross-legged on the sofa and made a call for takeaway.

Taking advantage of the delivery time, Yu Chun took a shower, applied some safflower oil on his ankles, and began to study the jade mat.

Based on his eyesight and experience, this jade mat must be an ancient relic, but he doesn't know when it came from.

The doorbell rang, Yu Chun covered the jade mat with a piece of white cloth, and then went to open the door to get takeaway.

The takeaway guy seemed very busy, he stuffed something to Yu Chun, and left in a hurry.

Yu Chun curled his lips, "It's becoming more and more impolite, and I used to know how to say a happy meal!"

When he came to the dining table, Yu Chun opened the lunch bag, took out the lunch box, and opened the lid to smell the fragrant rice noodles.

He was just greedy for this one, knowing that it might be unhygienic, but he couldn't help but want to eat it.

Breaking apart the disposable chopsticks, Yu Chun just took two bites before picking up a piece of something similar to a crabmeat stick, but after a closer look, he threw away the chopsticks and ran to the bathroom to vomit.

The door of the north room opened, and Ping Yi came out, looking at someone in the bathroom who was throwing up while holding the toilet.

"Pregnancy reaction?" Ping Yi said with a poisonous tongue.

Yu Chun flushed the toilet, turned to look at Ping Yi, "Show me your pregnancy!"

"Hehe." Ping Yi chuckled lightly.

Yu Chun's calf softened, and he knelt down again.

Ping Yi walked into the bathroom, frowned slightly when he smelled the smell inside, he raised his hand, squeezed Yu Chun out, and then pressed him on the sofa.

"I was wrong, I was wrong, don't hit me!" Yu Chun held his head, don't blame him for being cowardly, he is just afraid of pain.

Ping Yi knelt down on one knee and looked at his ankle, which was already swollen.

Grab Yuchun's ankle with both hands up and down, and then twist it left and right.

Yu Chun let out a scream like killing a pig, and after he realized it, he thought of the bone-bonding techniques of those heroes in ancient times.

After moving his ankle back and forth, Yu Chun realized that the pain was gone!

But he really wanted to know why Ping Yi had this means to treat himself?

"You are so unlucky." Ping Yi stood up and gave Yu Chun a sympathetic look.

Thinking of the cigarette butts in the rice noodles, Yu Chun covered his mouth and ran to the bathroom again, this time his legs and feet were much more convenient...

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com