Chapter 6 Buying Clothes

The two came to the nearest business district, which is also the largest business center in Yang City.

"Let's go, this mall is pretty good. It has high, high, and low-end clothing." Yu Chun led the way. After all, he is also a small boss. He must have a few affordable clothes, and those clothes are all bought here. .

Ping Yi walked in with Yu Chun, seeing him with his chest up and his head up, as if he was showing off himself.

"Sir, my store is having a sale right now, with a 20% discount, come in and have a look." A saleswoman from a men's clothing store was beckoning customers at the door.

Yu Chun's ears moved, apparently attracted by the 20% discount.

"Let's go to this house to have a look." Yu Chun turned on his toes and walked in.

As soon as Ping Yi came in, he received the attention of a group of saleswomen, and murmured discussions started.

"This man is so handsome!"

"My God, he came in house clothes."

"If a person looks good, even if he doesn't wear clothes, it's still a kind of art."

"You are really cool..."

Hearing what these female salesmen said, Yu Chun curled his lips, what's so handsome, isn't it just that he has a better face and a better figure!

While Yu Chun was complaining, Ping Yi had already chosen a set of clothes and entered the fitting room.

About two minutes later, Ping Yi came out from inside.

The sound of sucking air-conditioning sounded, so that Yu Chun couldn't feel the coolness brought by the air-conditioning.

Ping Yi is dressed in black, which makes his straight figure even more slender. With a cold expression on his face, he is more dazzling than those movie stars.

Compared with other people's obsession, Yuchun immediately looked at the price tag behind Pingyi's neckline, and then asked the salesperson, "Is this dress on sale?"

"This dress is new this year, and it's not on sale." The saleswoman managed to regain her senses.

Yu Chun felt a little regretful, thinking about how to get Ping Yi to take off his clothes, and then change into a discounted one.

In the end, I heard the saleswoman make a weak voice, "However, I have an internal quota in my hand, which can be discounted by 40."

your sister!

Yu Chun cursed in his heart, he had bought clothes in this store several times, but he had never heard of an internal price!

"I also have a spot in my hand, I can give it to you." Another saleswoman approached.

"I have it, I have it too! As long as you put on these clothes and let us see them." The saleswoman who had previously talked about the topic of not wearing clothes blushed.

Just as Ping Yi was about to say something, Yu Chun blocked him, "Beauties, you can't be too big or small, my friend wants to buy three sets of clothes, if you want him to wear them for you to see, just give me an internal price."

"Hee hee, okay, mine is for you." A young salesperson said.

Under Yu Chun's pleading eyes, Ping Yi changed three sets of clothes here.

Yu Chun also bought the clothes he wanted, and the new ones were 40% off. Thinking about it, he thought it was beautiful.

After paying the bill, Yu Chun was carrying four shopping bags, followed by Ping Yi in a black casual summer suit.

"Shall we go to the store now?" Ping Yi was getting impatient.

Yu Chun really wanted to go shopping again, but the boss next to him was not easy to mess with, "Go now."

The two left the mall, turned a corner, and walked to the antique street.

On the way, Yuchun went to see Pingyi frequently, but the other party had no intention of helping him carry his things at all.

You know, among the four shopping bags in his hand, three of them are Ping Yi's clothes.

However, Yu Chun didn't dare to make a sound, and could only keep complaining with his eyes.

Really unable to stand Yu Chun's gaze, Ping Yi turned to him and asked, "What's the matter?"

Yu Chun opened his mouth, and finally gritted his teeth and spit out two words, "It's okay." As a human being, he won't care about big zongzi.

Ping Yi didn't pay any attention to him, but waited and looked at the shops on both sides of the Antique Street.

From antique vases to solid wood furniture, to some jade ornaments, weaving straw mats...

"The Yuxuan Pavilion in front is my shop, isn't it not bad?" Yu Chun proudly pointed to the shop on the right front.

Ping Yi glanced at it, and the facade was indeed bigger than the two next door.

Yu Chun opened the electric rolling shutter door, then pushed open the purposely worn wooden door, and hung up the open sign.

"Come in, please, there is a rest area inside." Yu Chun invited Ping Yi to come in and sit. The rest area was specially prepared for some guests who discussed antiques, and now it happened to be used to entertain Ping Yi.

Ping Yi frowned slightly after walking in, glanced at the museum shelf on one side, and then sat down in the rest area.

Noticing Ping Yi's line of sight, Yu Chun patted the wooden frame beside him, but he didn't hide anything, "They are all handicrafts. I won't put good things on them. Even if they are used to touch porcelain, I feel distressed!"

Touch porcelain? Ping Yi has doubts about Yu Chun's character, but considering that this person even dared to steal an ancient tomb, there is nothing surprising.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com