Chapter 175 The Truth

Yu Chun asked about the specific situation, Gu Lang's strength was beyond the cognition of these monster races.

The consequences of opposing again and again are casualties one by one. They can no longer afford it. If it continues, the royal blood of the entire Yaozu will be ruined.

"It seems that Gu Lang is bound to win the position of Demon King." Hou Qing said slowly.

Zi Xin sighed, "No matter what other people think, I won't surrender anyway."

"That's right, a divine beast from outside wanted to lead the monster clan as soon as it appeared, and it blinded him." Yu Chun agreed with Zixin's choice very much.

Zhang Ling glanced at them, and really didn't want to pour cold water on them, "The choice of the whole monster clan is especially necessary, let's strengthen their hearts first."

"Actually, everyone doesn't want to admit Gu Lang. The demon cultivator who proposed to let Gu Lang out at the beginning committed suicide and apologized." Zi Xin said disdainfully. At the beginning, they were not soft-hearted, but wanted to win over Gu Lang's powerful demon clan. I don't want to shoot myself in the foot.

Yu Chun touched his chin and thought, "Actually, as long as we first choose a demon king that everyone recognizes and unite many demon clans, then no matter how powerful Gu Lang is, he is still alone, so there is nothing to be afraid of."

Zixin also knows this, but until now, everyone still hasn't let go.

"Zi Xin, didn't you always want to become the demon king, this is an opportunity." Yu Chun said again.

"But my identity is too sensitive." Among the younger generation, Zixin's cultivation is already considered to be the best, but her background has attracted criticism.

Yu Chun thought for a while, "What happened back then?"

Looking back on the past, Zi Xin clenched her fists tightly, "My mother didn't kill my father. Although my mother hated my father for falling in love with a human woman, she was reluctant to hurt him at all, let alone kill my father with outsiders."

However, no one believed this at all. After the father died, these people put all the blame on the mother.

"Zirui is a member of the Snake Emperor clan, so it stands to reason that even if she is plotted against, she would not be fatal immediately." Wei Ze said, he still has a certain understanding of the monster clan.

Zixin nodded, "That's right, but after being plotted against, how can you trust others?"

Speaking of this, Zixin sighed, "When my father was injured, he didn't return to the demon forest immediately, and went to find that human woman.

But he didn't think that it was this human woman who betrayed his whereabouts.

She contacted the Eagle Clan under the guise of her mother's name, and after her father was seriously injured, she found a team of mercenaries to ambush.

And the ultimate goal is the father's spirit snake gall! "

Yu Chun didn't expect the truth to be like this, "Did that human woman succeed?"

"Successful, when the clansman finds her father's body, there will be no spirit snake gall in her body!" Zi Xin closed her eyes. Although her father did it on her own, this man is her biological father after all.

"Then why did everyone wrong your mother? Just because they suspected that she was associated with the Eagle Clan?" Yu Chun frowned.

Zi Xin nodded, "That's right, they need to reduce their so-called anger, but they spread it on their mother."