Chapter 139 Out of Control

Hou Qing sat on the sofa and watched the financial news, but the blood in his body was boiling.

The moon and stars are rare outside the window. I think tomorrow will be a good weather.

"Well!"

Hou Qing couldn't help snorting, her consciousness gradually became blurred, and her eyes turned the color of blood, looking cold and deep.

Zhang Ling was worried that Hou Qing would be alone at home. After all, his injuries were still not healed. As soon as the matter in Jin City was resolved, he drove back to the imperial capital.

In the car, Zhang Ling received a call from the Heavenly Master in Jin City, expressing his thanks and concern.

"I still have some things to do here in the imperial capital, and I haven't had time to say goodbye to you." Zhang Ling helped the Bluetooth headset on his ear, "This injury is not a big deal, just rest for a few days and it will be fine, hehe, okay, next time I must find you for a drink."

After hanging up the phone, Zhang Ling took a deep breath, feeling tightness in his chest.

The previous battle almost exhausted him, and it would take two days to recover. Fortunately, he didn't work for the next few days.

Seeing that he had arrived at the downstairs of his house, Zhang Ling parked the car and got out of the car with his things.

Although he was very busy, he did not forget to bring Hou Qing fried dough twist.

After going upstairs, Zhang Ling took out the key and opened the door.

In the end, before he could react, he was pressed against the door panel vigorously by a figure.

With a bang, the door was closed.

Zhang Ling almost made a move, but fortunately, he discovered in time that it was Hou Qing who rushed over.

"What are you doing!" Zhang Ling tried to push him away, but the man remained as motionless as a mountain.

But Hou Qing completely lost consciousness, and what she did was all based on intuition.

"Roar!" Hou Qing let out a low growl, clasping Zhang Ling's shoulders tightly with both hands, and the air he exhaled was scalding hot.

Only then did Zhang Ling notice Hou Qing's abnormality, and when he saw his eyes again, he immediately realized that something was wrong.

"Hou Qing!" Zhang Ling slapped Hou Qing's face very loudly.

Hou Qing didn't respond at all, and still grabbed Zhang Ling tightly, as if thinking about where to start.

Zhang Ling felt his heart beat a little faster. Usually he is not Hou Qing's opponent, but now Hou Qing doesn't know what's wrong, the energy in his body is overflowing, and because of his work in Jinshi, he is now gathering Qi are difficult.

The blood circulation in both hands was poor due to Hou Qing's movements, and the small gift box containing fried twist fell to the ground.

As if awakened by this sound, Hou Qing finally had a wave of fluctuation in his eyes.

He suddenly picked up Zhang Lingheng and went straight to the bedroom.

Zhang Ling tried to struggle, but he was no match for Hou Qing. At this moment, he was like a prey in the hands of a butcher.

He thought of the mobile phone, he had to call Ping Yi, otherwise he didn't know what would happen tonight!

But before he could move, Hou Qing threw the clothes and mobile phone in the corner of the bedroom.