Chapter 127

A man and a woman came to the door, insisting that they bought a complete painting here just now, but when they went home and opened it, it turned into a broken painting.

"Your shop is doing this kind of bag swapping right after it opened, who dares to care about it!" The man held a scroll in his hand and kept yelling.

Yu Chun narrowed his eyes and glanced at the things in his hand, "You said that I bought this painting from a store, what is the proof?"

Zixin came out of the store, there were quite a few customers today, she was very busy.

"Boss, I did sell this painting to him, but inside it is a picture of spring rain. Because it is a modern work, it is very well preserved." Zi Xin said to Yu Chun.

The woman who came together to find something said: "You heard, the painting was indeed sold from your shop!"

"Could it be a mistake?" Yu Chun turned to Zixin and asked.

Zixin was very sure, "No, I can guarantee this."

Yu Chun nodded, he believed in Zi Xin.

"Since you said that the painting inside is broken, let's show it to everyone." Yu Chun looked at the two troublemakers.

Obviously, the couple had been prepared for a long time, and opened the picture scroll without saying a word.

Inside is a yellowed and incomplete painting.

"I bought a painting of Spring Rain, but you sold me a bad painting, and I have to pay for it!" The man stared.

The moment the painting was opened, Ping Yi and others came over.

When this painting appeared in front of Ping Yi and Hou Qing, there was a hint of surprise in their eyes.

"Xiao Chun, think of a way to take this painting!" Ping Yi's voice came from Yu Chun's side.

Yu Chun could also see that the painting was of some age, but it was too badly damaged to be worth much.

Especially at this time, if he admits that the painting is related to the shop, it will tarnish the reputation of his shop.

"What's so special about this painting?" Yu Chun asked, it's no problem to get the painting, it mainly depends on how to operate it.

"This is not a painting, but a map. Although there are some damages, the effect is not significant. After all, it has a history of thousands of years." Ping Yi said, "You will know when you dip it in bleach."

Yu Chun expressed his understanding, he took a step forward and said: "Today is the opening day of Yuxuan Pavilion, although it is very busy, I am sure my clerk will not make such low-level mistakes, but since you have come here, I will come out I bought this painting with money, and please stop making trouble."

The man glanced at the woman, saw her nodding and said, "Okay."

Yu Chun asked Zi Xin how much the previous painting cost.

Zi Xin pouted, "Two thousand."

Yu Chun took out 2,000 yuan without hesitation and handed it over to the couple, "Is that all right?"

The woman quickly took the money, "Yes, yes."

"Draw!" Yu Chun stretched out his hand to the man.

With all the money in hand, who cares about a painting, the man happily handed it over to Yu Chun.

Yu Chun smiled, "Actually, I'm very curious about this painting, after all, it's the first time I've seen it."

Some people who were whispering before did not understand what Yu Chun meant.