Chapter 67 - 68 - 69 - 70 - 71

Hou Qing looked at the pair of naive guys, and silently ate the candied haws in his hand.

There are more and more people on the mountain, and there are some women with children, which seems lively and crowded.

Ping Yi subconsciously protects Yu Chun to prevent him from being crushed and trampled.

Although Yu Chun didn't say anything, the upturned corners of his mouth betrayed his good mood.

"Peace talismans are getting harder and harder to find." A couple came out of the hall with their children.

The man heard the words and said: "You can be satisfied. Just now the eminent monk touched the top of our child. He didn't look at the big boss in front of him. He donated 100,000 yuan and got an ambiguous sentence."

The woman nodded again and again, she couldn't expect too much.

"Why don't I go to pay my respects too?" Yu Chun said to himself, noticing the stalls selling incense on both sides.

All the incense sold here are environmentally friendly. Although there is no high-quality incense, they can be burned in bundles.

Before Ping Yi could open his mouth to express his opinion, the uncle who sells incense said, "Everyone is here, it's always good to have some incense."

Yu Chun immediately leaned over and picked up a bucket of incense that responds to requests, "How much is this?"

"Sixty-six barrels, there are more than 130 sticks of incense in it." said the uncle who sold the incense.

Yu Chun took out one hundred yuan, bought a bucket of fine incense, and asked the two guys behind him, "I burn incense, do you mind?"

Ping Yi didn't care, even if Yu Chun wanted to come to him, it would be difficult to respond there.

Hou Qing and Ping Yi came here to slip their legs, and saw that Yu Chun worshiped the Buddha statues, including the Guanyin who sent the child.

"What do you pray to Songzi Guanyin for?" Ping Yi couldn't hold back and asked.

Yu Chun looked back, "Is that Avalokitesvara, as the saying goes, you can't miss one person, and you must worship them all."

Well, that's a good reason.

"I'm going, I almost forgot the business!" Seeing the nearby monk's room, Yu Chun thought of his purpose for coming to Jinzhong Temple.

After asking a monk for a while, Yu Chun and others went to the backyard.

"Several people, the back is where the monks of our temple live. It is not convenient for outsiders to enter. If you want to offer incense, please go to the front hall." Seeing the things in Yu Chun's hand, the young monk who guarded the door said.

Yu Chun waved his hand, "We are here to find someone, does the abbot live here?"

"You mean the abbot, he is meeting with guests, so it's inconvenient to meet people." The little monk thought of the abbot's order, but he didn't take it seriously because many people couldn't tell the difference between the abbot and the abbot. To put it simply, all abbots are abbots, but not all abbots are abbots.