Chapter 164 Wei Ze

The four-hour opening ceremony ended, and Yu Chun and others were ready to appear.

This time, Yu Chun didn't hear any movement in the stadium, it may be because of the crowd, even if he really had some obsession, he didn't dare to come out at this time.

"It's already midnight, let me treat you to supper." Wei Ze invited Yu Chun.

Yu Chun thought for a while, "I'll make a call to my friends, they are also here to attend the opening ceremony, I'll ask them if they can go."

"Okay." Wei Ze had no objection.

Wu Yong and the others all brought their girlfriends, so it's strange to have supper with Yu Chun at such an evening.

Without a doubt, Yuchun was rejected.

Wei Ze looked amused, "Is it just the two of us now?"

Thinking of what Zhang Ge said to him, Yu Chun did not refuse this time, "Okay, find a restaurant nearby."

The restaurants on the side of the stadium have been open 24 hours since a few days ago.

They found a flavor restaurant to go in, and then asked for a private room.

Yu Chun took the menu, ordered three dishes he liked, and handed them to Wei Ze.

Wei Ze ordered two more dishes, which Yu Chun also liked.

"Our tastes are similar." Yu Chun said with a smile.

Wei Ze was also smiling, but in Yu Chun's eyes, this smile had a meaning.

Isn't this person really simple? Yu Chun doesn't know why he feels hurt because of being cheated.

The food came out quickly, and it was obviously his favorite dish, but he didn't have much appetite.

Wei Ze was a little surprised, "Is the food not to your liking?"

"No, I'm just not very hungry." Yu Chun said lightly.

Wei Ze sighed, "It's because of me, have you noticed it?"

Yu Chun raised his head to look at Wei Ze, this man is so sharp.

Seeing Yu Chun's expression, Wei Ze knew that he was exposed, although he didn't know where his feet were exposed.

"That's right, I do have some relationship with God's Domain, but I don't intend to hurt you." Wei Ze poured a cup of tea for the two of them.

"If I remember correctly, those guys in God's Domain want my life." Yu Chun didn't trust the other party easily.

Wei Ze didn't deny this, "Maybe you don't remember it anymore, but we actually met it ten thousand years ago."

"Have you seen it?" Yu Chun didn't have the slightest impression of Wei Ze.

Wei Ze didn't mind either, after all he was just a small person, "Well, you were forced to sacrifice at that time..."

"Wait, didn't I do it voluntarily?" Yu Chun was taken aback when he heard the words, how did it become forced from Wei Ze's mouth.

Wei Ze glanced at him, "It turns out that your memory has not been fully recovered. You sacrificed voluntarily, but there are also forced reasons."

Yu Chun nodded, this is the right way, otherwise whoever has nothing to do will commit suicide and seek death.

"I was there at the time, but I was just a small person, no one would notice me." Wei Ze continued.

At that time, those who persecuted Yu Chun were going to let the living creatures in the whole area be buried for Yu Chun.

But Yu Chun is soft-hearted, seeing that they are innocent, he made a condition and let them go.