Chapter 174

Because of these oppositions, several patriarchs were hurt by Gu Lang.

And there are only a few royal families of Yaozu, so Zixin was found back.

Even though Zi Xin didn't want to see the whole monster clan, but seeing that the clan might be destroyed, he still went back.

After all, she wanted the entire Yaozu to recognize her, not to make the entire Yaozu disappear.

Not long after she went back, the old demon king completely abdicated, but he did not hand over the position to Gu Lang, but said that he would choose from among the heirs of the royal family.

Zixin happens to be of the Snake Emperor's bloodline and has the right to inherit.

In the following period of time, several heirs of the former wolf emperor died one after another.

Even the fox clan is no exception, including the rabbit clan who are indifferent to the world.

Now that there are not many heirs left, Zixin knows that this is an opportunity, but if he fails to grasp it, he will die, so he wants to seek help from Pingyi.

However, since Ping Yi has gone to Kunlun Mountain, she has nothing to do, it is impossible for the adults to let go of things over there.

As for Yu Chun, that was Ping Yi's favorite, she didn't dare to make up her mind.

"Zi Xin, please send me the location, and then take care of yourself, don't die before you leave the teacher." Yu Chun said to Zi Xin.

But Zi Xin disagreed, she couldn't let Yu Chun come over, after all, it was very dangerous here.

Yu Chun smiled and said on the phone: "What are you thinking? If Ping Yi comes back from Kunlun Mountain, he must contact me as soon as possible. When the time comes, I will let him go directly to your place."

Zixin was a little hesitant, but she needed help so much now, after hanging up the phone, she still sent her location.

Yu Chun smiled slightly after receiving the message, "It's done, get ready, let's go on a trip."

"No, that's not what you said on the phone just now." Zhang Ling became anxious, wondering if Yu Chun knew what he was doing.

Yuchun glanced at Zhang Ling, "Brother Zhang, Zixin is my clerk. If she let me go from the beginning, I might refuse, but she didn't. She cares about my safety, and I can't look at her deeply." In danger."

For a moment, Zhang Ling was speechless.

"I support Yu Chun!" Hou Qing said, Yu Chun is right, no matter what you do, loyalty is very important.

Xiao Shi said anxiously: "But the lord asked me to watch you, and Wei Ze said that he would not let you leave the imperial capital."

"I didn't say not to take you there, you can continue to watch me, as for how to save people without leaving the imperial capital." Yu Chun has already started to pack his luggage, this time he is going to the middle of Sichuan, which is not close to the imperial capital.

Zhang Ling thought for a while, "Then let's go together, don't refuse."

Yu Chun looked up at Zhang Ling, "Thank you Brother Zhang."

"There is no need to say thank you between you and me." Zhang Ling showed a gentle smile.

"Why?" Hou Qing was taken aback.

"Because my family and Yu Chun's family are family friends, I treat him as my younger brother." Zhang Ling said naturally.

It's hard for Hou Qing to refute, but he absolutely doesn't believe that Zhang Ling only regards Yu Chun as his younger brother, let alone his own younger brother. After all, before he and Zhang Ling got together, Zhang Ling had a crush on Yu Chun.