Chapter 43 Bloody Disaster (Part 1)

Yu Chun was pierced by the red light through his chest, and his body stood upright.

"Looking for death!" Ping Yi clenched his fist and blasted towards the red light.

Just as Qin Zheng came back, he saw the scene where Ping Yi made a move, and instantly cast a blindfold, thinking that Ping Yi is not crazy!

If those ordinary humans know his identity, there will definitely be a big mess!

Before the red light could escape, it was scattered by Ping Yi's punch, leaving only a red dot, which quickly disappeared into the distance.

Wraith energy!

Ping Yi thought of that Ru Yan, who is it, who has been tampering with the soul body one after another, collecting resentful spirit energy for cultivation?

Before he had time to think about it, Ping Yi caught Yu Chun's sliding body and lifted him up.

"Take him back first, and leave it to me." Qin Zheng said to Ping Yi, he was lucky to be able to help this lord.

Ping Yi nodded, without further ado, he carried Yu Chun directly back to the color steel room where they were resting.

"Yu Chun!" Ping Yi carefully placed Yu Chun on the wire bed.

As soon as he touched the bed, Yu Chun twitched, then tilted his head and spit out a mouthful of black blood.

Ping Yi's face was so heavy that water dripped out, he reached out to wipe the black blood from the corner of Yu Chun's mouth, and then tore off the shirt on his upper body, revealing his flushed chest.

Here is the place penetrated by the spirit body.

Ping Yi put one hand on Yu Chun's chest, muttering something.

I saw that the red mark faded away at a speed visible to the naked eye, and returned to its original whiteness and smoothness.

Reluctantly withdrew his hand, Ping Yi breathed a sigh of relief, held Yu Chun's face in his hands, and said to himself: "It's still so worrying."

After finishing speaking, Ping Yi leaned over and kissed Yu Chun's lips.

Yu Chun felt a tight pain in his chest, followed by shortness of breath. Amid the suffocation, he slowly woke up.

As a result, as soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Ping Yi's handsome face close at hand.

"Woooooo!" Yu Chun pushed and rejected Ping Yi.

Ping Yi raised Yu Chun's dishonest hands above his head, put his lips against his lips and said, "Be honest if you don't want to die."

Yu Chun looked at Ping Yi with teary eyes, threatening people is wrong!

However, Yu Chun, who has limited self-control, was soon driven by Ping Yi's rhythm, and gradually fell into this gentle kiss.

Just when Yu Chun couldn't help reacting, Ping Yi straightened up suddenly, his face was still so handsome, but the expression on his face couldn't be called pretty.

"Won't you hide when you see that red light hitting you? Where's your compass!" Ping Yihan asked in a cold voice.

It was only then that Yu Chun thought of the scene that happened at the door of the warehouse. It turned out that the kiss was not the big rice dumpling sucking his energy, but saving him.

"I wanted to hide, but the speed of the red light was too fast. As for the compass, I put it in my backpack and forgot to take it out." In the coffin that was carried out, there will also be cases of fraudulent corpses.