Chapter 170

Seeing the big zongzi open the cage, Yu Chun opened his mouth, but he still didn't say anything against it.

The lone wolf immediately got out of the cage and transformed into a handsome boy.

Yu Chun thought to himself, no wonder those mercenaries would arrest him, he looks thin and weak, but his eyes are full of arrogance, which can easily make people feel a desire to conquer.

"Ping Yi, take care of yourself." Gu Lang took a deep look at Ping Yi.

"This sentence, please bring it to those guys in God's Domain." Ping Yi knew that once he and Yu Chun were together, it was equivalent to making an enemy of the entire God's Domain.

Gu Lang looked at Ping Yi and Yu Chun angrily, "Thousands of years have passed, you two will not be able to live separately!"

"No!" Ping Yi said categorically, waiting for thousands of years in order to be able to be with his lover.

"Stubborn!" Gu Lang said angrily, if it wasn't for the sake of Ping Yi saving him once, he wouldn't say these things.

Yu Chun also got angry, "We are together, what's in the way of you, isn't it enough to break us up for so many years just because of a bullshit prophecy!"

Gu Lang glanced at Yu Chun, with a strange look in his eyes, "Did you forget that it was because you were together that the Three Realms changed and we entered the God Realm?"

Hearing this, Yu Chun was suddenly taken aback.

I heard Gu Lang continue: "If you hadn't repented in the end and offered sacrifices, I'm afraid the Three Realms would no longer exist."

Yu Chun didn't believe it, "You're lying!"

"It seems that you really haven't recovered all your memories. Think about it carefully, why the underworld disappeared, and why the ghost clan perished."

After finishing speaking, Gu Lang felt that his unnecessary actions might cause misfortune to the next plan, so he jumped out of the window and left directly.

Yu Chun was stunned in place. Could it be that the disappearance of the underworld was related to him, and then the death of his parents was also caused by him.

"Xiaochun, don't think too much, just remember that you have done nothing wrong." Ping Yi hugged Yuchun affectionately. In his opinion, the worst thing Xiaochun did was to be raped by others. Flick to sacrifice.

Yu Chun turned to look at Ping Yi, "Really, but why does my heart hurt so much?"

Ping Yi was speechless, only when Yu Chun recovered all his memories could he figure out what happened ten thousand years ago.

Next, they played in Europe for a few days, accompanied by Oldman.

Yas also visited them a few times and had a good time.

Just when they were about to go back, Asta ran to Oldman's house at night.

"Oldman!" As soon as Yas entered the door, he fell on Oldman.

Oldman was startled, and immediately supported Yas, "What's wrong with you?"

Yasi's face was pale, and there were two familiar holes on his neck, which are marks that vampires would leave after eating.

Seeing this, Oldman said angrily, "Who is it, have you forgotten the rules of the blood clan!"

The butler said from the side: "Master, help Mr. Yas in first."

Only then did Oldman come to his senses, and immediately helped Yas come in.

Yu Chun and Ping Yi were also in the lobby, but they didn't take the initiative to inquire about Yas's situation. After all, the other party's situation could be seen as the same kind. As outsiders, it's not easy for them to intervene.