Chapter 198 Pluto

Lishan Goddess turned her head away, "You open the barrier, and I will be responsible for protecting the things inside."

"Thank you." Qin Zheng bowed deeply to the Lishan Goddess.

The difference between them has never been immortality, status, or ability, but sincerity.

Only then did Lishan Goddess have a good face, waiting for them to open the enchantment.

Ping Yi directly took out the golden arrowhead, it is not difficult to open this place, the difficulty is to keep everything here from being destroyed.

"Go!" Hearing Ping Yi's low shout, the golden arrowhead hit the weakest part of the barrier.

With thunder and lightning flashing in the sky, the enchantment was finally opened!

The Broken Dragon Stone rose, and the Goddess of Lishan waved it down, and a strong aura of heaven and earth was poured into the emperor's tomb by her.

After a while, Lishan Goddess nodded weakly, "It's done."

Qin Zheng felt that his blood was boiling. He took a step forward and said incredulously, "I can come in!"

Looking back, Lishan Goddess had already left.

Everyone followed Qin Zheng into the Emperor's Mausoleum, which is the mausoleum of the first emperor who is said to be miraculous.

It is not so much a royal mausoleum as it is a palace.

There are everything in the palace, soldiers, maids, concubines, everyone is serving the master here.

"These corpses are all buried with him." Qin Zheng could no longer see the faces of these corpses, but he could recognize their identities from their clothes.

Even after thousands of years, I still remember it clearly, as if it happened yesterday.

There are carved beams and painted buildings in front, rockery and small rivers, but the river water is flowing mercury, which is highly poisonous.

Fortunately, the Goddess of Lishan washed the poisonous gas here with fairy air, otherwise, even if the contents inside did not turn into powder, the poisonous gas would spread after opening this place.

"This is simply a super-large palace!" Yu Chun felt novelty everywhere, how much manpower and material resources were spent to build this underground palace.

Qin Zheng was quite proud, this is where he was buried.

"It's so strange, so many people died here, but there is no resentment." Zhang Ling held a compass and observed back, forth, left, and right.

Qin Zheng smiled, "That's because these people are willing to be buried with me!"

"Impossible!" The number of people buried here is not hundreds, but tens of thousands. Could it be that there is no reconciliation.

"Nothing is impossible. Those who are willing to be buried with me will receive rewards from their families. Besides, it is a great honor to be buried with me!"

As he spoke, Qin Zheng pointed to several officials kneeling outside the main hall, and there were also standing officials inside, many of whom were elderly.

These people have been with him all their lives, and they want to follow the emperor after death. What's more, this great emperor will enshrine their families.

It was difficult for Yu Chun to understand the thoughts of those people at that time. Isn't it good to die?

"That's a kind of loyalty and belief." Ping Yi said, many of the funerals in the emperor's tomb were voluntary, and of course some were forced.