Chapter 204 The Merman

After throwing away the trash, Ping Yi and Xue Liang came back, but they didn't mention the discovery of the ghost clan.

There are piles of bonfires set up nearby, and everyone is laughing and joking. Although it is already night, it is very lively here.

There are also businessmen who specialize in teppanyaki and kebabs, and the cold drink stalls are also lit up.

Yu Chun likes to join in the fun, but it's unrealistic for Ping Yi to accompany him while walking.

And Hou Qing was also attracted attention, thinking of going to join in the fun.

"Let's go together." Yu Chun elbowed Hou Qing.

Hou Qing hugged Yu Chun's shoulders, "Go, brother will take you to dance the hula dance!"

Seeing the two leave shoulder to shoulder, Ping Yi and Zhang Ling didn't have much reaction.

Zhang Ling was fine, but Ping Yi didn't have pantothenic acid, which surprised others, but they didn't know that Ping Yi was thinking about the ghost clan.

Taking advantage of Yu Chun's absence, Ping Yi talked about the discovery of the ghost clan, and I don't know what everyone thinks.

Although Peng He didn't know what happened ten thousand years ago, he had heard Xue Liang talk about it to some extent, "From the perspective of solving the case, the Hades of ten thousand years ago should have deliberately faked his death, and his appearance now is also premeditated. , otherwise I won’t leave a message in the ghost clan, and I won’t use this to coerce Yu Chun to find Hades.”

"Pluto grasped Yu Chun's emphasis on family affection, and knew that Yu Chun would definitely go to him, and there was a prerequisite for this, that is, Yu Chun recovered his memory." Zhang Ling also opened his mouth to analyze.

"You mean that Pluto is actually using Yu Chun?" Xue Liang frowned, saying that Pluto is Yu Chun's father.

"We're just stating our guesses, and of course we don't want it to be true," Zhang Ling said.

However, Ping Yi agreed with Zhang Ling and Peng He's point of view, "Peng He, help me observe the movement of the ghost clan over there. As for this matter, don't tell Yu Chun yet."

"Okay." Peng He came down, and he didn't want anything to happen in the world. As for surveillance and observation, it was his job, and he was very handy in doing it.

"Will those people from the ghost clan also find us?" Zhang Ling asked hesitantly.

Xue Liang said: "No, we all hid our aura, and the distance is also far away."

Here Ping Yi and the others are worrying about the matter of the ghost clan, but Yu Chun and Hou Qing are playing tricks.

At the nearby bonfire, there are several cool and beautiful women dancing hula, which is really hot and sexy.

"Hey, your eyes are straight." Yu Chun said to Hou Qing.

"Everyone likes to appreciate beautiful things." Hou Qing still didn't look away.

Yu Chun slanders, the premise is that Hou Qing is a person, and this guy is a perverted zombie.

"Two handsome guys, let's go together!" A beautiful woman in a grass skirt noticed Yu Chun and Hou Qing.

Yu Chun and Hou Qing's looks are naturally hard to pick, especially Hou Qing, who gives people a neutral beauty.

Most of the women nowadays like him.

Hou Qing was dragged to the bonfire with a half push, and jumped up with these beauties.

Yu Chun didn't go there, went straight to the barbecue booth, and ordered some meat skewers and grilled shrimp.