Chapter 73 The Civet Guide

A week later, Zhang Ling returned from Xiangxi and went to Xinxin Nursing Home immediately.

After Zhang Ling visited, Wang Shu went through the formalities of temporary departure. Because Wang Shu has a strong ability to take care of herself, and she voluntarily entered the nursing home, the hospital quickly helped her complete the formalities.

After Yu Chun received a call from Mrs. Zhang, she began to pack her things.

He secretly went to a nursing home some time ago, and found Mrs. Zhang, the old man who slept with grandma, and asked her to help keep an eye on grandma's movements.

Not surprisingly, grandma sneaked away as expected.

"What should I bring to Changbai Mountain?" Yu Chun looked at the travel guide.

From Pingyi’s point of view, it’s good for people to go.

However, Yu Chun is used to being fully prepared before going out.

After Yuchun got ready, Wang Shu had already left for half a day.

"Can this compass really track Zhang Ling?" Sitting in the car, Yu Chun held the compass in his hand.

"The twin compass has its own induction." Ping Yi said while driving.

Yu Chun can only trust the big zongzi now, as long as they arrive at Changbai Mountain, they will be able to activate the tracking function of the compass, and even if they are discovered by then, they will not be able to drive them away.

"Hurry up." Yu Chun sat in the car anxiously.

Ping Yi stepped up the accelerator, thinking that he would stay at home for a while, and now he would almost arrive at Changbai Mountain.

Compared with Yu Chun's bluffing and tossing, Zhang Ling drove the car steadily on the highway.

"Are you sure you don't want Yu Chun to know about this?" Zhang Ling asked while driving.

Wang Shu sat in the back seat of the car, "He's not from the Wang family, it's good for my generation to get to know him."

Zhang Ling wanted to say something, but this was Wang Shu's decision, and it was inconvenient for him to participate too much.

After arriving at Changbai Mountain, Zhang Ling found a hotel to check in.

It was already late at this time, and it would be dawn if we entered the mountain.

Wang Shu, who was about to go to bed, suddenly felt restless. She took out the Five Emperor Coins and prepared to do some calculations, but it seemed that she was blocked by something, and she couldn't peek at the secret at all.

Putting away the five emperor coins, Wang Shu didn't sleep well that night.

The next day, when it was daylight, Wang Shu and Zhang Ling went into the mountain.

But at this time, Yu Chun was lying on the big bed of the hotel, sleeping so dimly.

"If you don't get up again, your grandma will go far away!" Ping Yi grabbed Yu Chun by the ear and lifted him up from bed.

Yu Chun gasped, "It hurts, hurts, I'm up!"

"Hurry up and get dressed, we should go too." Ping Yi threw the clothes on Yu Chun's face.

Yu Chun quickly caught the clothes and put them on in a hurry.

"What time is it?" Yu Chun asked while getting dressed.