Chapter 171

"Oldman, what do you mean by calling me here?" the man with glasses said, although Oldman didn't know him, but he knew Oldman who was a nobleman.

Oldman gestured to him to sit down.

"I heard about you and want to help you." Oldman said.

But the man with glasses didn't believe it. All vampires are selfish. Oldman must have some kind of purpose.

Oldman didn't hide anything, so he told about Yas.

"I really want to agree, but after hearing what you said, I'm not sure if there is any hope of dying with him." He was also seriously injured, but Abt used pure blood to heal his wounds once, and he ran around for days, causing The injury is more serious.

"Because of injury?" Yu Chun walked over from behind.

Oldman's eyes lit up suddenly, "Mr. Yuchun, is there any way to treat his injury?"

Yu Chun touched his chin, then took out a spell, "I'm not sure if this will work, but you can try it."

Saying that, Yu Chun came to the man with glasses and sent him a zombie post directly.

The other party was taken aback, and just as he was about to reach out to grab it, the talisman turned into fly ash.

"This!" The man with glasses squeezed his arm in disbelief, and hit his chest twice with his fist, "My injury is completely healed."

Yu Chun was also very surprised. He expected the healing talisman to have some effect, but he didn't expect it to be so effective. Could it be that his level of talisman drawing has improved?

As soon as he thought of this, Ping Yi poured cold water on him, "The other party is a vampire, and he already has a strong recovery ability. With the help of the healing talisman, he will be completely cured."

"Is this Huaxia's technique?" Oldman was very surprised, and at the same time felt deeply afraid of Huaxia.

Yu Chun curled his lips, "What is this? Huaxia has many spells, and this is just the most common one."

Oldman was completely intimidated, no wonder there were clan rules passed down many years ago that hunting in China was not allowed.

After the man in glasses recovered his body, he solemnly thanked Yu Chun. He had nothing to exchange.

Yu Chun didn't want to get any benefit from him, just thought it was doing Yas a favor.

With the help of Oldman, the man with glasses who recovered from his injuries completely killed Abt and avenged his wife.

But before the man with glasses left this sad place, Dracula came here.

At this time, Yu Chun and Ping Yi had already boarded the plane back to China, and they didn't know what happened next.

However, after they returned to China, they received a call from Oldman, saying that Yas had also become a nobleman now, and that Dracula had rectified the blood clan again, so that there would be no harm to the same kind in the future.

Yu Chun is not very interested in this, but he is very happy to hear that Yasi has become a nobleman, because the nobleman is guaranteed in Europe, at least he no longer has to worry about his life.