Chapter 205 Conjecture

"I blew myself up and entangled them, you guys go get things!" The ghost clan, who was breathing black, said to his two companions.

The other two ghosts didn't say anything, their purpose was to complete the task.

Yu Chun's heart is a bit cold, he knows the loyalty of the ghost clan, but the only one who can make them give up their lives without hesitation is Pluto.

"You are dreaming, once that thing leaves Emerald Island, all the creatures on it will be in danger!" Lord gritted his teeth, and said to the female merman beside him: "Leave the self-explosion to me, and the rest to you!"

"Prince!" The female merman was startled.

"This is an order!" Lord said, spitting out a shark bead from his mouth.

"The battle is coming to an end, should we help, or wait for the result?" Ping Yi asked Xiang Yuchun, he wanted to know Xiaochun's choice.

Rationally, Yu Chun should choose to help Lord, because he is for the safety of the entire Emerald Isle. However, the ghost clan is his clan. Does he want to be an enemy of his clansman?

Seeing that Lord was about to use Shark Beads to reduce the danger of ghosts self-destructing, Yu Chun finally said, "Let's help the Sharks!"

The corners of Ping Yi's lips curled up slightly, Xiaochun did not disappoint him, he threw the golden arrowhead the moment the ghost clan blew itself up.

The huge air wave brought by the self-explosion was blocked by the golden arrowhead, making Lord, who was ready to be injured, stunned in place. What's going on?

Seeing one ghost blew himself up and died, and the other two wounded and left, Lord shouted loudly, "Who will help, can you come out and see?"

Yu Chun and others stepped forward, and they also wanted to know the reason why the sharks and ghosts appeared here at the same time.

"It's you!" Lord recognized Yu Chun at a glance.

Yu Chun nodded, "Can I ask you a few questions?"

"Of course you can, but I don't know your name yet." Lord straightened his clothes, and stood in front of Yu Chun like a dog, almost scratching his head.

"Yu Chun." Yu Chun spat out two words.

"You are the son of Pluto!" The dark-skinned, muscular female merman came to Yu Chun with an obviously unfriendly voice.

Yu Chun was not surprised that they knew his identity, after all, now that the underworld has been restored, everyone must have got the news.

"You actually helped us deal with the ghost race!" Lord was full of surprise, looking at Yu Chun's eyes, but they were shining brighter.

Being stared at by such a beautiful male mermaid with a strange look, Yu Chun was somewhat embarrassed, "I just do what I think is right."

Lord's expression became serious, "I like your uniqueness. If those ghosts succeed, not only the Emerald Island will be in danger, but the sea people will also be hit hard."

"What are you looking for?" Yu Chun asked.

"Lingzhu, there is a Lingzhu under the Emerald Island, which creates the unique climate of the Emerald Island, and it is this Lingzhu that makes the Emerald Island full of vitality." Lord said.

The purpose of the ghost clan is to obtain this Lingzhu, while the purpose of the Yuren clan is to protect the Lingzhu.

"The spirit beads are all over the ocean, and the ghosts have already got a lot. This time, the prince and I came here to combine the spirit beads with the Emerald Island, so that the ghosts can't take them away." The female shark said.