Chapter 158 Ru Kiln

Wu Yong shouted exaggeratedly, "Of course it's the Olympics!"

Yu Chun slapped his head, he even forgot that China has qualified to host the Olympic Games this year.

However, because the Olympic Games have not yet started, there are not many people discussing it. After all, there have not been a large number of foreigners.

"I've been too busy recently, but didn't you guys come here earlier?" Yu Chun asked, there was still a month to start.

"How do we buy tickets early?" Zhou Gang rolled his eyes, "We are not athletes, and no one keeps tickets to give away, so we have to buy them ourselves."

"The tickets for the opening ceremony will go on sale in a few days. If I don't come early, the day lily will be cold." Zhou Gang picked up the wine glass and suggested a drink.

Yu Chun raised his glass, "Then I'll buy it too."

"Just to remind you, you need your ID card to buy it, and the amount is limited, so you will definitely have to wait in line." Qian Lai reminded him that he was ready for the ponytail anyway.

During the opening ceremony, you may still see your favorite stars. Even if Yu Chun queues up all night, he still has to get one.

After dinner, Yu Chun invited them to play in the clubhouse.

It's rare for a good friend to come over, so he naturally wants to entertain him well.

It wasn't until ten o'clock in the evening that Yu Chun realized that it was already very late.

"I've already paid the bill. Do you want to continue playing or go back?" Yu Chun asked Zhou Gang and the others.

The six of them thought for a while, "Go back, I just came here today, I'm tired."

The corner of Yu Chun's mouth twitched, they still know they are tired?

After the seven separated, Yu Chun returned home reeking of alcohol, and was pushed into the bathroom by Ping Yi as soon as he entered the door.

"Don't come out if you don't wash off the smell on your body." Ping Yi said at the door of the bathroom.

Yu Chun smelled the smell on his body, how could there be perfume besides the smell of wine?

No, it's not a perfume smell, it's an air freshener smell.

"Don't get me wrong, I smell like air freshener." Yu Chun was afraid that Ping Yi would misunderstand after smelling it.

Ping Yi snorted coldly outside the door, "Of course I know, otherwise you wouldn't have entered vertically."

Yu Chun swayed and hurried to take a bath.

Taking advantage of the alcohol, Yu Chun started playing hooligans again at night, but he didn't take advantage of it, and was eaten up again.

As a result, Yu Chun woke up the next day without daring to stay in bed, and went directly to Antique Street.

There is a long way to go on the road to counterattack, and if you are tossed about, you won't have to poop in the future.

Perhaps because he was thinking about the Olympic Games, Yu Chun found that what he heard recently was all about the opening ceremony.

For example, if such and such a star is invited.

"Boss, boss?" Zi Xin called Yu Chun twice.

"Ah!" Yu Chun finally realized, "What's the matter?"

Zi Xin glared at him, "Someone wants to sell something, see if you can accept it."

If Yuchun wasn't in the store, Zixin would invite him away directly. Even if she could tell the authenticity of the antiques, she didn't know the exact price.