Chapter 197 The Lishan Goddess Appears

The establishment of a channel is on the agenda.

After Xue Liang entered the underworld, he directly communicated with King Yama, and after confirming the route, he was able to open the passage between the two worlds.

Because they had to consider the residence of the ghost clan, they directly connected the passage to the site where the ghost clan was located.

Xue Liang and Peng He helped study the route together, and Peng He said from the side: "I suggest opening a temporary passage first, which is more convenient and takes less time. After the ghosts come down, open a fixed passage again. It's up to the people of the ghost clan to choose."

"That's a good suggestion. After all, the Kunlun Mountains are too remote. Not to mention what the ghosts usually do there, even if they want to buy something, they have to walk for a day or two." Xue Liang said, but they knew that the Kunlun Mountains Teleportation spells cannot be used.

It's okay if it's a critical time, or if it's needed in battle, otherwise it's easy to anger Shan Sheng, that guy is not a good-tempered master.

"Then it's decided, I'll send someone to start the work now!" King Yan Luo stroked the beard on his chin and arranged the matter.

Above, Yu Chunzheng tried to get close to those ghosts.

However, as long as the leading ghost boy doesn't let go, these guys won't treat him well.

Fortunately, Yuchun was shameless enough to bribe a little ghost girl with candies and chocolates.

The other party was born not long ago, although she had heard about the grievances and grievances of thousands of years ago, she couldn't help but she didn't understand the reincarnation of heaven and the like. She only knew that if she didn't do bad things, she wouldn't be struck by lightning.

"Brother Yuchun, are you really not a bad person?" The ghost girl is named Mimi, and she is a very cute little girl.

Yu Chun replied decisively, "Of course, I am a very good person."

"But brother Axun didn't say that." The little girl said while eating chocolate.

The Axun that Mimi was talking about was the ghost boy.

Yu Chunyu said earnestly: "That's because he doesn't understand me."

"That's right, it's the first time we've seen brother Yuchun!" Mimi reacted immediately.

Yu Chun curled his lips into a smile, although it is unscrupulous to fool the child, but he is also a member of the ghost clan and cannot be excluded.

Soon, Yuchun and Mimi became friends, and learned about the experience of the ghost clan over the years from Mimi's mouth.

Although the nun trapped them, she didn't do anything to them. Even if she came to talk to them, she always scolded Yu Chun.

If Yu Chun hadn't known that Nuba had no feelings for Ping Yi, he would have suspected that the two had some ulterior relationship.

"Mimi, what are you doing!" Axun saw that his younger sister was with Yuchun, and his face immediately became ugly.

Mimi immediately hid the candy in her pocket, and ran to her brother, "Brother Axun, let's chat for a while."

"You didn't wipe the chocolate on the corner of your mouth when we talked?" Axun said angrily, Yuchun is too insidious to bribe a child.

Mimi raised her hand and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, it was really dark.

She smirked at A Xun, trying to fool her.

Axun just grabbed Mimi and took her away. Before leaving, he did not forget to give Yuchun a hard look.