Chapter 201 Obsession

They played until it was nearly dark before leaving the tennis court and returning to Imperial University.

"Are you going to the library again?" Wang Yan wondered, what is there to do in the library.

Tang Huan was also very surprised. They went to the library to look up study materials, but what did Xue Nianzhu's father do?

"Isn't there a supernatural event in the library recently? Let's go and have a look." Yuan Yuan said carelessly.

Wang Yan's eyes lit up suddenly, "Then Tang Ming and I will go too."

Yuan Yuan shrugged indifferently. Anyway, there are always people in the library at night, so it doesn't matter if they go or not.

Back in the library, to the surprise of Yu Chun and others, there was not a single student in it.

"Where is the teacher on duty?" Xue Nianzhu looked around.

Yuan Yuan said, "Maybe I went to the bathroom."

Zhang Ling took out the compass, and the pointer on it kept turning.

Xue Nianzhu looked curiously, "Does this mean that there are ghosts nearby?"

Some time ago, the ghost incident was very fierce, but she only heard about it, and didn't actually see it.

"It's just obsession." Zhang Ling was afraid to say too deeply and scare them.

Yu Chun walked forward, "It should be in this direction."

Everyone followed Yu Chun to the place where literary books were stored in front of it. There were many ancient books, manuscripts and printed ones.

"The reeds are green, and the white dew is frost. The so-called Iraqis are on the side of the water. If you follow it back, the road is long and obstructed. If you follow it back, you will be in the water..."

The voice of endorsement sounded faintly.

Yuan Yuan moved closer to Wang Yan's side, why did she feel panicked.

Xue Nianzhu also leaned towards his father, while Tang Huan stood in front of Xue Nianzhu and Xue Liang intentionally or unintentionally.

Tang Huan's actions alone gave Xue Liang a good impression of him.

"It's really a touch of obsession." Yu Chun closed his eyes and felt it, but there was nothing to worry about.

Zhang Ling took out a spirit-gathering talisman to lure out the obsession with endorsement.

"Who are you?" A pale yellow light group appeared in front of everyone.

Seeing that the other party was just a ball of light, not a ghost with blue face and fangs, everyone was relieved.

"Since it's an obsession in the book, why come out to scare people?" Zhang Ling saw that the other party had no blood in him, so he put down his thoughts of attacking.

Guangtuan replied: "I am the soul of ancient books, formed by the obsession of scholars. Before this place was full of books, many people came here to study, but in recent years, fewer and fewer people read books."

"It's not that they don't read books, but learn from other media." Yu Chun said.

Guangtuan said, "I know, I have seen computers and mobile phones, but the things on them are not rigorous. Typos are one aspect, and some are simply nonsense."

Online content is indeed true and false, not as rigorous as physical books.

"Then you can't be scary!" Yu Chun didn't think this was a reason.