Chapter 21

At noon that day, in the old place restaurant, Yu Chun waited left and right, but he couldn't wait for Ping Yi's big rice dumpling, thinking that this guy wouldn't let him go, would he?

"I said Xiaochun, are you sure Brother Ping will come, you are not picking on us, are you?" Wu Yong poked the empty dinner plate with his chopsticks, expressing doubts about Yuchun's character.

Yu Chun said angrily: "You are not girls, what's the benefit of dating you?" The same goes for Da Zongzi, who didn't even know how to buy a mobile phone, so he couldn't contact him at all now.

"Let's talk about it first. This time we invited Brother Ping. If he doesn't come, you will pay the bill after dinner." Zhou Gang said, inheriting his father's fine lineage, he attaches great importance to money.

"Brother Zhou, as a big brother, is it okay to do this?" Yu Chun's mouth twitched, none of these bad friends is good!

"Isn't it just a phone call? I don't think Yuchun can invite anyone, so he's fooling us!" Qian Lai licked his lips, he was hungry.

Just when Yu Chun wanted to refute, Ping Yi appeared from the revolving door, with a tall and straight body, a nearly perfect handsome face, walking normally, he could walk out of a kingly air.

Yu Chun immediately got up and greeted, waving his arms like a rocker, "Here!"

Seeing Yu Chun's appearance as a sky-piercing monkey, Ping Yi felt amused, and walked towards him slowly.

"I'm late." Ping Yi walked over.

Wu Yong helped Ping Yi pull up the chair with a dog-legged appearance, and said, "We are here early."

Yu Chun really wanted to pick up the chair and kill this guy!

After Ping Yi was seated, Zhou Gang called the waiter over to order.

When Zhou Gang asked about Qipingyi's taste preference, Yu Chun grabbed the menu, "I know this, I'll order."

The others did not suspect him, and waited for Yu Chun to finish ordering.

Not long after the food was served, Ping Yi looked at the table full of dishes, it seemed that except for the stir-fried bamboo shoots that could still be eaten, the rest were Yu Chun's favorites.

However, Ping Yi didn't point out this point, but kept this account in his heart, and dared to order food under his name, it's a shame.

During the meal, Wu Yong and several people asked about the strange incident before.

Ever since Wu Yong went to that grave to apologize, there has never been a ghost over him.

"It's just a coincidence, you still have to believe in science." Ping Yi said sincerely.

Yu Chun almost choked, believing that the science is right, but it is unscientific for this big rice dumpling to sit here and eat with them.

Zhou Gang and others began to tease Wu Yong, and they also thought that Wu Yong's previous ghost press was too exaggerated.

"I think so, maybe this guy scares himself." Qian Lai muttered while eating.

Wu Yong has experienced it himself, and he is convinced of it, "Hey, don't you believe it, there is a haunted house in the suburbs, and many people pass by there, and they can hear ghosts crying."

"I think it's because homeless people have no place to live, so they deliberately made noise." Qian Lai didn't believe it. This kind of news would be on TV every once in a while. The house, slipping the door and picking the lock, the dove occupies the magpie's nest.

Zhou Gang's family is in business, so it is still very taboo, but he is bold and bold, "Why don't we go and have a look and see if there are any ghosts there."

"I'm not going!" Without waiting for others to express their opinions, Yu Chun spoke first. Last time he robbed the tomb, he brought back a big rice dumpling. Maybe something will happen this time.

The three of Zhou Gang looked at Yu Chun at the same time, only to hear Zhou Gang say: "Vote, those who agree to go raise their hands!"

Zhou Gang, Wu Yong, and Qian Lai raised their hands at the same time.

Zhou Gang looked at Yu Chun with a smile, "The minority obeys the majority, and opposition is invalid."

"Then when are we going?" Qian Lai's eyes lit up, eager to try it out. Although he didn't believe there were ghosts, he liked this kind of adventure.

Wu Yong was also quite curious. After all, he was just a ghost pressing the bed before, and he didn't see a real ghost. "It's better to hit the sun than to choose a day. Let's do it tonight!"

"Okay, everyone, go back and prepare. At eight o'clock in the evening, we will meet at the terminal of the No. 4 bus!" Zhou Gang directly finalized the matter.

Wu Yong looked at Ping Yi expectantly, "Brother Ping, you can go too, we will have all the things prepared by then, so nothing will go wrong."

"What are you preparing?" Ping Yi was rarely curious about one thing.

Wu Yong broke his fingers and said: "Prayer beads, garlic, cross..."

Listening to the messy things in Wu Yong's mouth, Ping Yi was speechless, "Then you all prepare well, I will..."

Before Ping Yi could finish speaking, Yu Chun grabbed his sleeve, "We will definitely go!"

Ping Yi looked at Yu Chun, when did he say he was going?

Yu Chun looked at Ping Yi with a pleading face, the place sounded weird, his friends would definitely pull him, so he could only pull the big rice dumpling.

Facing Yu Chun's appearance, Ping Yi lost his ability to resist for a while, forgetting that there were other things to do at night, he let go and said, "Then let's go together."

Yu Chun breathed a sigh of relief, with this ghostly big zongzi around, at least his safety is guaranteed.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com