Chapter 208 Wooden Hairpin

After leaving the side hall, they walked towards the back.

"Those caves are our homes. Because they are in line with modernization, the environment is also good." The second master took them to the guest room.

Yu Chun opened the wooden door, these guest rooms were built in a cave, but after opening the door, there was another universe.

The environment inside is very good, except that there is no hot water for bathing and no power supply equipment, which is similar to the environment of a hotel.

"This place is illuminated with night pearls. If you think it's too dark, I can send some more." The second master said to Yu Chun and the others. Yu Chun's status is considered high among the elves.

Yu Chun shook his head, "No need, this is very good."

"Unexpectedly, the elves are quite romantic." Hou Qing took Zhang Ling directly to the next room.

The second master has black lines, but it is just a little darker than the light outside, so there is no mood.

After arranging Yuchun and others, the second master left. The elves also wanted to eat, but what they ate was rain and dew nectar.

Therefore, when the elf servants brought them meals, the faces of several people were very strange.

Let alone boiled vegetables, what does that bowl of honey mean?

"Do you usually eat these?" Yu Chun asked the elf who delivered the food.

The elf nodded and shook his head again, "We usually only drink some dew and honey, but I'm afraid you won't be full, so I made some boiled vegetables."

"Okay." Yu Chun looked at the big heads of rapeseed, it's okay if you don't feel full.

Forget it, just treat it as losing weight, don't all the big stars eat this kind of thing now!

He also tastes celebrity food, maybe he can lose a few pounds after going out.

"I'll go hunt some wild game at night." Ping Yike couldn't bear Xiaochun to eat these things.

Yu Chun put a rapeseed in his mouth, "It's really dull, so, you must not leave me here alone."

In the end, Yu Chun was still afraid that Ping Yi might make a mistake, so he left him alone in the forest of elves.

Ping Yi was said to be in his mind, but he didn't show it, "How come, don't think wildly."

Yu Chun also hoped that he was just thinking wildly.

At this moment, there was a knock on the door, and Hou Qing came over with a plate.

"I'll go, so you guys also eat this stuff, I thought there would be discrimination!" Hou Qing put the dinner plate on the table, "Let's go hunting."

The corner of Yu Chun's mouth twitched, Hou Qing and Ping Yi are indeed ancient demon gods, they even have the same idea.

Ping Yi stood up, since someone is accompanying, let's go now.

When the two went hunting, Yu Chun simply went to look for Mr. Xue. Wanzai Wraith has rich experience, so he might be able to give him some advice.

Xue Liang was eating in his room, and he didn't dislike the bad food at all.

In his view, food is for filling the stomach, and it doesn't matter what you eat.

What's more, it's not bad to eat light food once in a while.

"Here, take a seat." Seeing Yu Chun coming, Xue Liang greeted him to take a seat.

Yu Chun sat across from Xue Liang, with a frowning look on his face.