Chapter 172 Change

While Yu Chunzheng was chatting with shopkeepers like Pan Jiayuan, Ping Yi called.

Apparently, Da Zongzi also knew about this news, and also wanted to go to Sichuan City.

"I'll go with you!" Yu Chun hurriedly said on the phone.

But he didn't want to, Ping Yi refused, "You stay in the imperial capital, I will take Xiao Shi with you."

Thinking of Xiao Shi, Yu Chun shut his mouth, obviously Ping Yi's trip to Sichuan City was not for sightseeing.

"Then you go early and come back early." Yu Chun reminded with some worry.

"Okay." Ping Yi replied warmly.

After hanging up the phone, Yu Chun was a little out of his mind, until one of the shopkeepers proposed to come to an antique exchange meeting.

Yu Chun is very enthusiastic about the antique exchange meeting, because he can always see good things, even if there are fakes, it can increase everyone's knowledge.

However, the exchange meeting is not something that can be held immediately. First, you need to find a place, set a time, and then everyone takes the objects to communicate with each other.

It took more than two hours for everyone to decide on the exchange meeting, and the entire Panjiayuan store owners, including the stall owners, will be notified at that time.

Seeing that it was time to get off work, everyone left Yuxuan Pavilion.

After Xiao Xie helped Yu Chun tidy up, he also left.

Yu Chun locked the door, and after returning home today, there was no familiar person waiting for him inside.

Sighing, Yu Chun picked up his phone and ordered takeaway.

Time passed day by day, and the antique exchange meeting began.

In addition to the many shopkeepers of Panjiayuan, some antique lovers also appeared.

Wei Ze heard the news and came to the exchange meeting.

"Yu Chun." Wei Ze walked over quite familiarly.

Yu Chun nodded to him, "Are you also interested in antiques?"

"Guess." Wei Ze put on a hippie smile.

Yu Chun guessed that the other party was not interested at all. After all, he had lived for so many years and hadn't seen anything.

After arranging the things, Yu Chun walked in the venue, listening to everyone researching the authenticity of the antiques, as well as the stories behind the purchases.

"I really don't know why you like this job." Wei Ze stayed by Yu Chun's side all the time.

At the beginning, Yu Chun had a feeling of being stalked, but it disappeared quickly.

Come to think of it, the people behind the scenes wouldn't put all their attention on him.

"This is my dream." Yu Chun picked up an incense burner, which was the fake Xuande burner that he had seen in Zang Yaxuan before.

In the introduction of the censer, the process of being deceived and the method of identifying the authenticity are written.

Yu Chun put down the censer and continued to look at other things.

"Dream." Wei Ze repeated, his dream was revenge, but now he has other ideas.

Wei Ze took a look at Yu Chun, seeing that his heart was focused on these antiques, he couldn't help but said, "Ping Yi went to Sichuan City."