Chapter 147 Filling out forms

Ping Yi's voice was not too loud, just enough for the four people present to hear.

Yu Chun didn't expect Xue Liang to be able to do this for Peng He. Whoever said this was not true love, he would definitely slap him in the face, "Then what did Liu Xin do?"

"As a ghost, Liu Xin also has unlimited life, but he came to repay his favor. It stands to reason that this method of granting life span cannot be established. Even if it succeeds, it will be a living punishment, but the ghost's repayment has become a big change.

Thinking about it, Peng He won the unlimited life Liu Xin gave him, but he would not suffer any backlash. "This is also something that Pingyi did not expect.

Peng He turned to look at Xue Liang, did he decide to live and die with him before Liu Xin arrived?

"Xue Liang." Peng He looked at Xue Liang, this time he did not call him Mr. Xue, but stood in a private and equal position.

Xue Liang glanced at him, "You don't have to feel guilty, I just do what I want to do."

Peng He was touched by this sentence, he just did what he wanted to do, which sounded more sincere than any other vows.

"Thank you, I will seriously consider our relationship." Peng He never thought about finding a man, let alone the other party is not alone.

Xue Liang nodded, but actually he didn't think about it.

The Song family's matter is settled, but there is still some finishing work left.

First of all, those who are locked inside need to be properly dealt with.

This matter is no longer something that can be done by the criminal police. People from the Celestial Masters Association must be invited.

After Zhang Ling learned what was going on, he personally brought people over, and those who turned into living corpses could just be burned.

And those who are half-human and half-corpse can meet their family members before they completely lose consciousness, but they must be under the supervision of the police, otherwise they will kill another person if they hurt others.

The leaders above specifically talked to Peng He. If Peng He hadn't discovered this incident early, the consequences would have been very serious.

In order not to cause panic, they only said that the Song family was researching a virus, and many people were infected. Because the virus has no solution, these people can only wait for death in isolation.

Of course, the words cannot be said so clearly, but everyone knows the official meaning.

The people of the Song family are all dead, and those who were harmed by the Song family will not live long.

When Yu Chun learned about these things, it was already three days later.

Because Song Wei had promised to find someone, he made a special inquiry and got some news from Peng He.

Song Wei's eldest son was not named Song, but Tian followed his mother's surname, and he was in the special forces.

Yu Chun thought of many ways, and was almost arrested as a spy, and only then did he meet Tian Hai himself.

If you come to a place like the army, Ping Yi's fake ID card will definitely not work, so Yu Chun is the only one who comes here.

"Hello, is this Tian Hai?" Yu Chun was sitting in the living room, when he saw a soldier in camouflage uniform come in, he immediately got up and asked.

The other party made a gesture of invitation to Yu Chun, "Yes, I am Tian Hai."

Yu Chun sat down again, "It may be impolite, but I still want to confirm whether you are the son of Mr. Song Wei."