Chapter 188 Ghost Clan News

Yu Chunzheng was rubbing his old waist, and Xuanyuan's advice suddenly came to his ears.

Looking at the others, everyone was walking towards the villa, obviously he was the only one who heard this sentence.

"If you don't want to watch Ping Yi and those friends around you die, the end result will only be a sacrifice. This is fate and cannot be changed."

Yu Chun pondered for a moment, couldn't he change it?

Let's wait until the matter reaches that stage, how can he be worthy of Ping Yi's protection for ten thousand years if he gives up his life so easily!

"Xiao Chun, what are you doing in a daze, come in quickly." Ping Yi shouted towards the door.

"Here we come!" Yu Chun trotted in.

Back in the bedroom, Yu Chun took off his clothes and asked Da Zongzi to show him his injuries.

The stick wound was glowing black, and it could not be easily healed by spells.

"This is an injury from divine power and needs to recover slowly." Ping Yi said to Yu Chun.

Yu Chun grimaced at the injury in his lower back, "How long will it take to heal, if it keeps hurting like this, I definitely can't hehehe..."

"Speak well!" Ping Yi's hair was black.

Yu Chun's face was rippling with a smile, seeing that Ping Yi's thoughts went astray.

"You're still injured, I'll go outside to have a look." After that, Ping Yi went out directly, so as not to bully the wounded.

Yu Chun curled his lips, and finally solved a big hidden danger. This guy was able to control it, so he is not a man.

Yawning, Yu Chun lay down on the bed and fell asleep not long after.

Outside, Ping Yi and Hou Qing were sitting together, as well as Xue Liang who was still injured.

"Thank you for your help." Ping Yi sincerely thanked the two of them.

Hou Qing waved his hand, "I can't help you much."

"I just do what I should do." Xue Liang had an indifferent attitude.

But Ping Yi knew that during this time, without everyone's help, something would have happened to Yu Chun long ago.

"Don't be too happy too early. The persecution of those guys ten thousand years ago is one aspect, but what really led to Yu Chun's sacrifice was the disaster from heaven." Hou Qing reminded Ping Yi, always feeling that everything has just begun.

Of course Ping Yi knew this, "Xiaochun still has feelings for the ghost clan, let's start by restoring the ghost clan."

"Isn't the ghost clan already extinct?" Hou Qing was startled, what kind of joke is Ping Yi playing?

"I found the offspring left behind by the ghost clan!" Ping Yi narrowed his eyes, he did not find the orphan of the ghost clan, but the female demon.

Obviously the ghost clan still exists, but Nuba concealed this matter, causing Yu Chun, who was ten thousand years ago, to blame herself and die.

Xue Liang was a little excited, "If the ghost clan is still there, can the underworld be rebuilt?"

Ping Yi nodded, "After a while, I will go to Kunlun Mountain and bring the ghosts back from there."

Kunlun Mountain is not suitable for the ghosts to live in, but it is the female demon who hides the ghosts there in order to imprison the ghosts from being discovered.