Chapter 223 Death Event

"It doesn't matter if you don't say anything." Bai Mian shook his head, thinking of his brother's heartlessness, his heart felt like a knife was cut.

People's hearts are flesh and blood. After their parents passed away, they were supposed to depend on each other for life, but the elder brother left a letter and left without saying goodbye, completely severed the relationship between their brothers.

During that time, he didn't know how he got here, if the neighbors kindly gave him a bite to eat, he might starve to death at home.

Later, the funeral expenses of the parents came down, because the elder brother had already left, and he inherited the money.

He used the money to go to school, step by step to where he is today.

Therefore, he cherishes this hard-won life more than anyone else, and he also has a kind but cracked heart.

"Brother Bai, the crew, the crew is dead!" Assistant Xiao Li staggered over, grabbed the clothes on the side and put them on Bai Mian, "Let's get out of here first, at least out of Antique Street."

"What's wrong?" Bai Mian frowned, the front was already a mess, it was just dead people, why make a fuss.

Call the police if you commit suicide, contact your family if you die of illness, why bother to act like you have seen a ghost.

Assistant Xiao Li's legs were already weak, "Brother Bai, that person must have killed him, and it was not done by humans."

"I'll go and have a look!" Upon hearing this, Yu Chun immediately pushed forward.

"I'll go too!" Bai Mian followed.

Xiao Li stomped his feet, looked at Bai Mian's back, and finally followed.

The director's face was very ugly. The deceased was an extra, but he had worked with the crew many times, so he was an acquaintance.

Today, the extras play a mischievous costumed ghost who actually turns out to be dead.

No one saw how he died, and when it happened, he was bleeding from all seven orifices.

Yu Chun took out the compass, the pointer on it was spinning wildly, "Evil ghosts hurt people!"

Following Yu Chun's words, a gust of dark wind blew, and everyone was extremely nervous.

It's already past ten o'clock in the evening, and Jingyi here in Antique Street is terrifying.

The director asked the producer, "Did you call the police?"

"The police have been called. It stands to reason that the police should have arrived." The producer took out his mobile phone and was about to make another call, but found that there was no signal.

Seeing this, other people took out their mobile phones, but the result was the same, there was no signal.

"What's going on here?" The crowd panicked even more now.

Yu Chun stood up at this time, and he clapped his hands to attract everyone's attention.

"Everyone be quiet, don't panic, there are so many of us, even if there are evil spirits, they can't do anything to us, remember to stick together and don't act alone." Yu Chun said to everyone present.

Liu Dong saw the compass in Yu Chun's hand, "Is Boss Yu a celestial master?"

"Although I belong to the Celestial Masters Association, I just joined it not long ago, so I don't have any skills." Yu Chun can't use his cultivation now, and there are very few things he can do.