Chapter 55 The Raincoat Boy

Ping Yi's pupils shrank, why did he appear here?

The boy sat on the chair, and Bai Xiaoan immediately went over to greet him, "What would you like to eat?"

"Whatever." The boy took out one hundred yuan and handed it to Bai Xiaoan.

Bai Xiaoan scratched his head, why was this customer so strange, but he still put away the money and ordered a hundred yuan of food for him.

"Let's go?" Yu Chun asked Xiang Pingyi after eating and drinking.

"You go back first, this place is not far from home, I'll be back later." Ping Yi looked in the direction of the boy in the raincoat.

Yu Chun followed Ping Yi's line of sight, and then murmured, "Isn't he not a human?" Wearing a raincoat on a sunny day is either out of his mind or has a reason to do so.

The corner of Ping Yi's mouth twitched, "It's not like Qin Zheng can do everything, you're overthinking it."

Hearing this, Yu Chun heaved a sigh of relief, but his heart soon became uncomfortable.

Although the young man's attire was a bit weird, he looked very delicate. He didn't have the impetuousness of modern young people, but gave people a calm and quiet feeling.

"Since I'm a human, I'm not afraid, I'll wait for you." Yu Chun thought, the big rice dumpling is not because of the good looks of others, but also to absorb his yang energy.

Ping Yi glanced at Yu Chun, "It's up to you."

When Bai Xiaoan brought the meat skewers to the raincoat boy's table, the other party suddenly got up.

"Xiao An, this way." Seeing what Bai Xiaoan wanted to say, Yu Chun called him first.

When Bai Xiaoan heard Yu Chun's voice, he immediately walked over with a smile on his face, "Finish?"

Yu Chun rubbed his stomach, complaining, "Every time I come to you, you eat me up, for my perfect figure, I have to bear it in the future."

"As long as you have a perfect body, you are as thin as a skeleton specimen in a biology laboratory." Bai Xiaoan teased.

Yu Chun asked Bai Xiaoan to settle the bill for him, and this guy really wanted to give him a free bill.

"Hey, I'm not hypocritical, I didn't invite this meal, are you sure you want to give me a free order?" Yu Chun glanced at the big rice dumpling.

"Your friend is my friend, what's wrong with the free bill." Bai Xiaoan said heartily.

Yu Chun sighed, "If you always behave like this, I really won't come next time."

Only then did Bai Xiaoan erase the change, and took two hundred yuan from Yu Chun.

After paying the bill, Yu Chun was about to ask Ping Yi where he was going, only to find that the person who was sitting here a moment ago had disappeared!

And the boy in the raincoat disappeared, and the things on the table remained unchanged.

Paralyzed, did these two guys go looking for a place to fuck?

He can't let Ping Yi succeed, it's not enough to harm him, he is planning to harm others!

What's more, he couldn't accept that Ping Yi had kissed someone else's mouth before kissing him again.

With sour jealousy all over his body, Yu Chun started looking for someone.

It stands to reason that the two people left, they should be nearby.