Chapter 128 The Mummy Case

"Huh?!" Yu Chun was shocked, how long it took so many people died!

Ping Yi didn't feel anything, "Don't worry, the murderer's target is a female college student, and it has nothing to do with you."

"But so many people died, it will definitely cause panic." Yu Chun frowned, but there were not many rumors outside.

"The University City has already imposed a strict ban, so the news on the Internet is still there, and the news from other channels has been blocked." Ping Yidao, it's hard to say whether it can be suppressed, it's better than everyone being in danger.

The murderer's target is relatively clear, so ordinary people outside the university city are relatively safe.

Yu Chun took this matter to heart, Yuxuan Pavilion has opened, he can go there to inquire in his free time.

Seeing that Yu Chun didn't look sleepy, Ping Yi simply grabbed him to do other things, and the time in the second half of the night was not wasted.

For the next period of time, Yu Chun was completely idle.

Even in Panjiayuan, a cultural street with a lot of traffic, there are only a few people who actually shop.

Fortunately, there are more rich people here, and they fully complied with the sentence that they will not open for three years, and they will live for three years after opening.

Because Zixin is watching the store, Yuchun spends most of his time hanging around outside.

Seeing a group of people gathered in front of him, Yu Chun went to watch the fun.

As a result, Huanxi didn't see it, but saw a shriveled corpse. The other party should be a woman with long hair. A transparent clip fell beside her, containing some paper manuscripts.

"Let's go, let's go!" The police rushed to the scene, dispersed the crowd, and sealed off the surrounding area.

"Captain Peng?" Yu Chun saw an acquaintance.

Peng He was also surprised when he saw Yu Chun, "Why are you here?"

Yu Chun pointed back, "I opened a shop in Panjiayuan."

"That's right, I have something to ask you." Peng He took Yu Chun aside.

Yu Chun looked at him curiously, "What's the matter, is it related to the mummy case?"

"How do you know?" Peng He was surprised, the case did not expand its influence.

Yu Chun was speechless, "Now the Internet is full of news about the mummy case, is this the fifteenth?"

Peng He nodded with an ugly face, "That's right." He had only been transferred to the Imperial Capital not long ago, and he didn't expect such a big case to come out.

"Another female college student?" Yu Chun thought of the things that fell beside the mummy.

"The identity of the deceased needs to be confirmed. Half an hour ago, was there anything strange about Panjiayuan, or did some strange person appear?" Peng He asked. After he was transferred to the Imperial Capital, he was still the captain of the criminal police team. However, there are several criminal police teams here, but they are not as comfortable as before.

Yu Chun thought about it seriously, "I've been wandering around just now, and I haven't found any strange places, nor have I seen any strange people.

It was already past ten o'clock in the morning, and it was very strange that the corpse appeared here. After all, this was not a valley, but a cultural street with people coming and going. "