Chapter 101 The Basement

As the grave was shoveled open, the corpse wrapped in a rotten quilt was exposed, and there was not even a coffin.

"Hey, I said this guy has such a big grievance, so no one will take care of his funeral." Hou Qing touched his chin and said.

"No, the resentment doesn't emanate from this corpse. Although this corpse has the possibility of becoming a dead body, the resentment will not be so heavy for a soulless zombie." Xue Liang frowned.

Hearing this, Hou Qing took action directly and pulled out the corpse inside that had stopped decomposing and turned into a faint corpse.

"If you think about it, you don't care about this bit of resentment. I'll enjoy it first, and you continue to look for it." Hou Qing pulled the body aside.

Xue Liang licked the corner of his mouth and looked in Hou Qing's direction. Fortunately, it was just eating the heart instead of cutting open the stomach and eating the intestines and kidneys together.

The heart and the brain are where the zombie gathers energy. When he felt that the breath in the back suddenly lost one, he knew that Hou Qing had finished his meal.

Xue Liang continued to wave the shovel, and his resentment grew stronger, thinking that there was a mass grave below.

"Hou Qing." When the shovel poked a stone, Xue Liang called out to Hou Qing.

Hou Qing came over while wiping her mouth, "Next time I should bring a straw, otherwise it would be too inconvenient to eat brains."

"Look over here." As a soul body, Xue Liang couldn't imagine Hou Qing's feeling of eating a corpse.

Hou Qing glanced down, "Huh? The strong resentment is almost catching up with the one in your Yin Gathering Formation."

"Do you want to go down?" Xue Liang asked.

Hearing this, Hou Qing was happy, "Look at what you said, we just come here for dessert after dinner."

Saying that, Hou Qing pulled Xue Liang up, and fled directly to the ground.

Below is a corridor, which looks less than a hundred years old. In other words, this tunnel was built not long ago.

"Won't you say something before you pull him down?" Xue Liang was startled, after all, he is not a soul body, but a human body.

If there is no space below, the body will die from lack of oxygen.

Hou Qing waved his hands nonchalantly, "I know what's going on below, let's go."

Xue Liang took a deep breath and told himself not to argue with a zombie, not to mention that even in a real fight, he might not be the opponent of this zombie.

The two walked forward along the corridor, the Yin Qi in front of them was almost solidified, and even a lot of water hung on the stone wall.

And this water is not caused by humidity, every drop can kill people.

"I'll go, what is this place, a slaughterhouse?" Hou Qing said as he walked forward.

A glimmer of light appeared in front of it, which showed that someone should be guarding here.

"Is it okay to be invisible?" Hou Qing can fly into the sky and hide from the ground, but he doesn't know Xue Liang's ability.

"There is a time limit, about half an hour." Xue Liang didn't hide anything.

"It's enough, let's go." Saying that, Hou Qing went straight into the ground.

Xue Liang closed his eyes slightly, and a moment later his body suddenly became blurred and transparent.