Chapter 66 Freezing

From Zhang Ling's point of view, he and Yu Chun's ancestors had acquainted each other and held a twin compass in their hands, so there was a bond.

Hou Qing's reminder is nothing, he can see that Ping Yi's thoughts on Yu Chun are not simple.

However, there is a difference between humans and ghosts, no matter what Ping Yi is, it is not Yu Chun's beloved.

What's more, if Yu Chun has a heart for Ping Yi, anyone can destroy it.

Yu Chun, who was being held in Zhang Ling's heart, had just been hugged to bed by Ping Yi at this time.

Lying in the comfortable big bed, Yu Chun not only did not wake up, but also rolled over, hugging the corner of the quilt and continuing to sleep soundly.

With this kind of virtue, even if thrown into the morgue, he can still sleep in the dark.

Pinching Yu Chun's nose as if punishing, Ping Yi was satisfied to see Yu Chun's pouting mouth, and leaned forward to kiss it.

The next day, Yuchun stretched in the bed, and it took a while for him to realize that he was in the car, why did he return to the clubhouse?

Could it be that Ping Yi intercepted someone halfway and did something to him?

"I thought you were going to sleep to death!" Ping Yi opened his mouth without any good words.

Yu Chun glared at Ping Yi, "What did you do to me, why don't I have any memory of what happened last night?"

"Do you still have an impression? Then let me remind you, you took the broken-legged ghost as a substitute driver, wandered around the club for more than an hour, and slept like a dead pig. If I hadn't brought you back, you would still be on the road Wandering around!" Ping Yi snorted coldly.

Yu Chun thought of that strange substitute driver, no wonder he couldn't see the other party's legs clearly, it turned out that the other party was not human at all.

"That's all up to you. If I hadn't been with you often and kissed you, how could I have seen ghosts." Yu Chun hurriedly found out his mobile phone, and there were several missed calls on it, all of which were regular drivers calling.

Ping Yi has seen what unreasonable people look like.

Yu Chun called back, apologized repeatedly, and compensated the other party for the round-trip taxi fare.

"This is bad luck." Yu Chun scratched his head.

"I was wrong last night, too."

Ping Yi confessed his mistake abruptly, causing Yu Chun to miss the conversation for a long time.

"You apologized to me?" Yu Chun was stunned.

Ping Yi didn't say a word, but that awkward expression said everything.

Yu Chun is not a person who doesn't know what is good or bad, he understands the principle of going down when given a step.

"Actually, I was wrong last night. Some things were said a bit too much, but you are still very good to me. As long as you don't move around, you can choke my neck." Yu Chun felt that his throat still hurts.

Ping Yi sat beside him, "Let me see."

Yu Chun raised his head, not because he was pretending to be pitiful, but because he really didn't know that his neck was bruised.

Seeing the bruised pinch marks, Ping Yi blamed himself endlessly. He had clearly promised to protect him, but ended up hurting him with his own hands.

Seeing Ping Yi's remorseful expression, Yu Chun's masculinity came up, "Just kidding, it doesn't hurt that much."