Chapter 104 Progress

After seven days in a row, Yu Chun could still receive calls from Zhang Ling at first, but since yesterday, let alone answering the phone, no one answered his calls.

"Brother Ping." Yu Chun knocked on the door of the North Room.

Ping Yi came out from inside, and Xiao Shi went to collect souls for Ping Yi after his body recovered a bit.

"Come in." Ping Yi's voice came from inside.

After Yu Chun entered, he looked at Ping Yi with a face full of surprise, the big rice dumpling was actually reading a book instead of looking at his phone!

"What's the matter?" Putting down the book in his hand, Ping Yi asked Xiang Yuchun.

Only then did Yu Chun think of something serious, "Zhang Ling lost contact."

Hearing this, Ping Yi smiled coldly, will he lose contact as an adult? What's more, with his ability, even if he encounters a robbery gang, he may not be his opponent.

Yu Chun also knew this, but brother Zhang said the day before yesterday that he would call him.

"He went to Liao's house, will something happen there?" Yu Chun was a little worried.

Ping Yi was taken aback when he heard the words, but Zhang Ling acted quickly, "Tell me about the last time you talked."

Yu Chun hurriedly said: "It was the night before yesterday, when I was about to go to bed, Brother Zhang called me suddenly and asked me how the business of Yuxuan Pavilion was, and if anyone was looking for trouble, and he even cared about me. body, and when it comes to the matter of the Liao family, he has already entered the Liao family and intends to live there for a period of time to observe carefully."

Ping Yi finished listening with a dark face, what did Zhang Ling mean by hush and warm to Yu Chun, but even if he was jealous, he would not show it, "Could it be that the phone is out of battery?"

"No, the phone is turned off when it's out of battery, and the automatic reply means there is no signal." Yu Chun said.

Ping Yi thought for a while, "There are two possibilities if there is no signal. One is that there is no signal coverage in the deep mountains and old forests, and the other is that he has entered an enchantment or a confined space."

"The Liao family is in the urban area, far away from the deep mountains and old forests, not to mention that even the no-man's land has signal coverage, not to mention the Guanjing Mountain in the city." Yu Chun once helped Zhang Ling check the situation of the Liao family.

"Let me do the math." Ping Yi found a few copper coins from the drawer.

Yu Chun looked familiar, and felt like an ancient coin in the store.

As Ping Yi raised his hand and tossed it, five copper coins were randomly scattered on the ground, "something happened, but he is not dead now."

"Huh, that's good." Yu Chun heaved a sigh of relief, and immediately realized, "What do you mean you're not dead now, is it possible to die soon?"

"It's hard to say." Ping Yi answered seriously. The hang showed that Zhang Ling was imprisoned and suffered some injuries. Although he is not dead yet, it is hard to say when he will die.

Yu Chun was in a hurry, "How good is this, let's go to Liao's house to save people now."

"Someone is more anxious than us." Ping Yi is not in a hurry anyway.

Yu Chun was taken aback when he heard the words, "You mean Hou Qing?"

It seems that Yu Chun has already found out, which is a good sign, "That's right, you can call him."