Chapter 22 Buying a Car

After the meal, Yuchun and Pingyi took a taxi to Yangshi Stadium, where a car show was held recently, and there was a lot of activity.

On the square, many car dealers were distributing leaflets and shopping bags with LOGOs printed on them. They were obviously advertising their own brands. It seemed that they had spent a lot of effort in order to sell them.

"The breath here is pretty good." Ping Yi looked at the surrounding environment. From the perspective of Feng Shui and the positive energy gathered here, people living nearby will be more or less affected. Of course, these influences are all is positive.

Yu Chun didn't understand these things very well, and stared at the show cars at the auto show. Judging by his budget for buying a car, he could only choose a low-to-medium price.

Now there are many low- and mid-priced models, and it is not a problem to buy a panoramic sunroof for 200,000 yuan.

"Brother Ping, what do you think of this model? Domestic cars are cost-effective." Yu Chun pointed to a car with a panoramic sunroof.

Ping Yi didn't like this kind of small car, "The off-road vehicle we took back from Yushan last time is not bad."

"An off-road vehicle." Yu Chun thought to himself, when Zhou Gang's father bought that car, it cost close to a million dollars!

"City off-roading, in fact, it's almost the same." Yu Chun laughed.

Ping Yi raised his eyebrows, this kid's ability to tell nonsense with his eyes open is getting stronger and stronger, even he dares to fool him, but considering the funds in Yu Chun's hands, he didn't make it difficult for the other party, "Buy a four-wheel drive Just do it."

The two walked around the auto show hall, and finally bought the car they wanted. It was a Great Wall Haval H5, which was not expensive, and the high-end one was only 160,000.

"Now that you buy a car, you get free glass film and interior trim. Sure enough, you can buy a car when it's time for the auto show." Holding the pick-up receipt, Yu Chun said happily, which can save thousands of dollars.

Ping Yi shook his head and laughed, the Xiao Chun in his impression did not have the problem of being greedy for cheap things.

But seeing his happy face, Ping Yi's heart warmed, and he hoped that he would be happy and worry-free forever.

"Yu Chun!"

Here, Yu Chun had just put away the car purchase receipt when he heard someone call his name.

Yu Chun looked back subconsciously, and saw a woman walking by holding a man's arm.

His face darkened in an instant, it was this woman who called him, his freshman girlfriend Xu Ting, but she threw herself into someone else's arms within three months, the reason was naturally that she didn't satisfy her materially.

Thinking of him as a college student whose parents both died and whose grandma lives in a nursing home, the tuition fee is the insurance money left by his parents.

What's more, this Xu Ting didn't let him touch it, just touch it wherever he wanted, but he couldn't make it to the last step.

It was only later that he found out that this frenzied woman had actually sold her maiden night for 30,000 yuan.

I don't know how to use the 30,000 yuan to get rid of it. It didn't take long to hook up with a rich man, and naturally dumped him.

This love affair has left a big shadow in his emotional world, so much so that when he sees a beautiful woman now, he will slander him except for sexual desire.

"Xu Ting, are you here to buy a car too?" Yu Chun remembered that her family's conditions were not good, not to mention that she was born in a rural area, and she was still a very poor household in the rural area.

Xu Ting put her proud big breasts on the arm of the man next to her, "Well, my boyfriend said that the car I drove before was not good, and if he insisted on changing it, I can't help it."

"Hehe." Yu Chun laughed dryly, this man looked very unfamiliar, and he didn't know which ATM was Xu Ting's.

"What about you, are you here to buy a car too? Hey, you should have bought a car a long time ago. After all, you are the owner of an antique shop." Xu Ting seemed to have just realized it when she said this, "Look at my brain. Forget that you are a road idiot, if you get lost while walking, you can still find a kind person to ask, if you can’t get back on the highway, you can only find the traffic police.”

Yu Chun cursed in his heart, you are paralyzed, he is a road idiot, not an idiot!

But on his face, Yuchun still had to maintain his demeanor, "Now that the car is equipped with navigation, how can you still get lost, or is it that your previous car did not have navigation?"

"Really." Xu Ting acted like she had suddenly realized, and then said to the man beside her: "Husband, you have to buy me a decent car, otherwise you will be made fun of by others and lose your face."

What men value is nothing more than two aspects, money and face. Rich people often use money to decorate their face.

"Don't worry, baby, you can choose any car worth around one million yuan." The man raised his head with his nostrils turned upside down.

Yu Chun thought, it's because it wasn't raining, otherwise water would have entered his nostrils and flowed into this idiot's head.

Xu Ting glanced at Ping Yi secretly, handsome as handsome, but the clothes are too ordinary, what a pity.

However, this does not prevent her from winking at Ping Yi. If Ping Yi has a heart, she doesn't mind having a one-night stand.

"Let's go!" Seeing this, Yu Chun felt overwhelmed, pulled up the screen and left.

"Is he your ex-boyfriend? His quality is really low." A man's voice came from behind.

Xu Ting continued: "My boyfriend in college, I didn't know anything about love at that time, otherwise I wouldn't date him."

"Hehe, didn't you satisfy you in sex?" The man pinched Xu Ting's buttocks with his big hands.

Xu Ting snorted, "You are so bad, I didn't understand anything at that time, it was just the relationship between holding hands."

"Oh? It seems that Tingting is really pure." The man's voice faded away.

Yu Chun almost vomited, he didn't understand anything, and he knew how to sell the film, if he knew everything, he could open a brothel.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com