Chapter 140 Ghost Clues

Twenty minutes later, Hou Qing received a call from Zhang Ling, then raised her noble buttocks and twisted, "Zhang Ling is looking for me, let's go first."

"Go slowly, don't send it off!" Yu Chun rolled his eyes, did this person come to him today to show off?

On the other side, Hou Qing and Zhang Ling met at the gate of Panjiayuan.

"The writing brush is a bit expensive. I owe you the money. I will pay you back later." Zhang Ling said to Hou Qing.

Hou Qing stared, "My money is your money."

They have already confirmed their relationship. What does Zhang Ling mean by saying this?

"No, it's better to separate this aspect. Heavenly Master has five disadvantages and three deficiencies, and I happen to be guilty of money." Zhang Ling said quickly, he didn't want to care about Hou Qing, but he was afraid that Hou Qing would be implicated by him, causing them The two of them were poor to the end.

Hou Qing rubbed his forehead, "If you want me to say, you can practice the corpse way with me. With your talent and understanding, you will definitely become the first living corpse ancestor."

"Don't." The corner of Zhang Ling's mouth twitched. He is the orthodox heir of the Tianshi family and has never thought of changing his career.

"It's up to you. At worst, when you are old and dying, let's find a plastic surgery hospital and return to thirty years old. It will not be too late to practice corpse art by then." Hou Qing has already thought about their future.

As a human being, even if he cultivates to a great height, he will not live forever, unless he encounters a specific opportunity.

In this way, Zhang Ling will grow old sooner or later, and if he practices corpse art after death, the corpse will definitely not look good.

Zhang Ling gave Hou Qing a hard look with his eyes. There was something in his head.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, Yuchun closed the shop and went home as he wished.

On the way back, Yu Chun went to a fresh food supermarket, and at the critical moment, he was able to eat delicious food.

In the end, when Yu Chun returned home, he found that Ping Yi was not there at all?

Where did this guy go? He promised to practice at home, didn't he?

Yu Chun didn't rush to contact Ping Yi, but went to the kitchen to pack up the seafood, and he called Ping Yi when the preparation was almost done.

"I'll be home right away." Ping Yi said on the phone.

Yu Chun said "don't worry", hung up the phone, and boiled water to steam crabs.

About five minutes later, Ping Yi opened the door and entered the house.

If it is not necessary, he will not pass through the door at every turn. After all, there are so many surveillance cameras in modern society that it is impossible to guard against them.

If something is photographed, there will definitely be trouble.

As soon as he entered the room, Ping Yi smelled a fishy smell.

The fishy and salty smell of the sea is different from the taste of blood.

After changing his shoes, Ping Yi went to the kitchen and saw Yu Chun busy inside.

"Is there anything else you need my help with?" Ping Yi leaned against the door frame and asked, every time Yu Chun showed his hospitality, he always asked for something.