Chapter 159 Deceived

Yu Chun is definitely a man of action, so he called Ping Yi and told Ping Yi that he was going to Jin City.

Ping Yi met Lao Bao once, but he was worried that Yu Chun would go to Jin City alone.

"I'll accompany you." Ping Yi asked where Qing Yuchun was, and prepared to drive to pick him up.

Yu Chun naturally would not agree, the big zongzi's injury is not healed yet!

It's just that Ping Yi didn't give Yu Chun a chance to object at all, so he hung up the phone and came over.

Yu Chun waited on the side of the road in a daze, and didn't answer the phone at all.

Not long after, Ping Yi drove over and saw Yu Chun's sad face.

Ping Yi smiled and greeted Yu Chun to get into the car.

It is indeed more convenient to go by car than by car, Yu Chun asked, "Are you all right?"

Ping Yi started the car without looking sideways, "As long as you don't use your internal strength, you'll be fine."

Even if Da Zongzi said so, Yu Chun would still be worried.

"Why don't you wait until you get off the expressway and let me drive instead." Yu Chun suggested.

Ping Yi glanced at him, "For you, I want to live a little longer."

Yu Chun: "..."

Two hours later, they arrived in Tsu City.

Once here, Yu Chun frowned, "Why do you feel the chill?"

Ping Yi also tightened his brows, "It's because of too much yin."

Yu Chun thought of the mountain villa that collapsed last time, "Could it be related to the passage of the underworld?"

"I don't know yet, let's go to Lao Bao first." Ping Yi drove and went straight to the place where the goods were delivered.

Seeing that it was time to get off work, Yu Chun found Lao Bao.

Lao Bao looked sick, "Ahem, it's better to come early than coincidentally. I just released some souvenirs here. Take a look."

Yu Chun followed Lao Bao into the warehouse, and casually asked, "Why are you sick?"

"It's not just me. The whole city of Jin is like a plague. Everyone is infected with strange diseases, ranging from cough and cold to high fever." Lao Bao touched his forehead. Fortunately, his problem Nothing serious.

Yu Chun felt that it was necessary to notify Zhang Ling of this matter.

"Here, that's it. Because the quality is different, the price is also different. You can see what grade you need." Lao Bao pointed to a pile of goods at the door.

Yu Chun opened them one by one and checked them, "I want them all."

"Both?" Old Bao was surprised, "This is not a small sum."

In Lao Bao's impression, Yu Chun is at the level of buying large packages.

Yu Chun chuckled, "As long as you don't cheat me, things can still be bought."

Lao Bao rubbed his temples, "This is what I said, if you want it all, I'll give you another discount."

Yu Chun and Lao Bao negotiated a price, which can definitely be called a capital sale.

"Old Bao, thank you so much, I'll treat you to dinner." After buying this pile of things, Yu Chun smiled from ear to ear, and this time he will definitely make a lot of money.