Chapter 136 The Rendezvous

Following Yu Chun's sound, Ping Yi on the other side of Kunlun Mountain seemed to sense something.

He smashed the bone frame in front of him with a punch, and looked in the direction where Yu Chun was.

That feeling, even in the past ten thousand years, he will not remember it wrong.

It's Yuchun!

But shouldn't he be in the imperial capital? How could he appear in Kunlun Mountain?

Looking at Nuba's sudden change of expression, it seems to confirm Ping Yi's guess, it really is to hold him back!

Ping Yi suddenly soared into the sky, took out the golden arrowhead and summoned thunder and lightning.

With the appearance of black lightning, the female demon exclaimed: "Ping Yi, you have turned against the law of heaven!"

"The Way of Heaven? Ever since the so-called Way of Heaven made me lose him, there is no way of Heaven in my heart!" Ping Yi swung down the golden arrowhead like an eternal demon god.

Purple-black thunder and lightning fell from the sky, instantly destroying the white bone array.

Nuba wanted to stop her, but Ping Yi didn't care about her at all, and rushed towards Yu Chun's direction!

"Ping Yi!" Nuo roared angrily, now she only hoped that Yin Lingzi could succeed, otherwise it would be difficult.

On the other hand, Yu Chun was delighted to finish his roar, but he couldn't help being a little dumbfounded when he saw that the surrounding green grass had been burned to black ashes.

"Cough, cough, cough!" Hou Qing covered her mouth and coughed, vomited so much blood, it took as many corpses to make up for it.

Yu Chun hurriedly ran towards Hou Qing, "How is it, did he hurt you?"

However, seeing that Yin Lingzi also vomited blood, he obviously didn't take advantage of Hou Qing.

Originally Hou Qing had stopped the bleeding, but because of Yu Chun's caring words, he almost spit out another mouthful of blood.

"Have you recovered your memory?" Yin Lingzi looked at Yu Chun with a puzzled expression.

Hou Qing burst out laughing suddenly, "If he doesn't recover his memory, can he hurt us at the same time?"

Yu Chun wanted to deny it at first, but when he heard what Hou Qing said, he quickly straightened his back, thinking that the injuries of Hou Qing and Yin Lingzi had something to do with him.

Seemingly sensing Ping Yi's aura, Yin Lingzi gritted his teeth and disappeared in place with a wave of his sleeves.

After a while, Ping Yi appeared in front of Yu Chun and Hou Qing.

Just as Yu Chun was about to run over to give Da Zongzi a loving hug, he saw his stormy expression.

The son of Pluto, who was able to vomit blood from two ancient demon gods with a single voice, turned into a rabbit in an instant and hid behind Hou Qing.

Hou Qing coughed up another mouthful of blood, "Leave first."

"Okay!" Ping Yi helped Hou Qing up, then pulled Yu Chun up, and teleported away from here.

As for Zixin, that girl is a monster, and the mountains are where she is active. As long as Nuba and Yin Lingzi don't play the game of blocking, they will definitely not be able to catch her.

Because of the battle just now, Ping Yi's teleportation distance was limited, and he didn't take them away from Kunlun Mountain, but just found a relatively secluded place to rest.