Chapter 157

Fang Xin smiled, "Mom, I may have to go to reincarnation after we are separated this time. Forget about my son, and find a good man to live with and have another child."

"No, mom won't look for it anymore, and I won't look for it again." The woman regretted it very much, she shouldn't have thought this way in the first place.

Fang Xin sighed slightly. During his time as a ghost, he heard and saw many things.

Especially in the city of vain death, every ghost has a story.

It's a pity that he was sensible too late, and he hurt himself and his mother.

"Master Tianshi, can I ask you one more thing." Fang Xin suddenly looked at Yu Chun, his mouth didn't move, but Yu Chun heard him talking.

"Say." Yu Chun also remained silent.

"Help me wash my mother's memory, let her forget me and that scumbag, as a reward, I will tell you one thing." The little ghost regained his shrewdness, just like when he hugged Yu Chun's thigh in the city of death look like.

Yu Chun raised his eyebrows, "It depends on the reward you give me, after all, this matter is not easy."

The little ghost gritted his teeth, looked at his distraught mother, and said via voice transmission: "I know the news about God's Domain."

In the domain of God, Yu Chun knew that the action of the underworld was an order from the domain of God.

The little ghost told him about his encounter with the gang after he came out of the city of death in vain.

Although Wu He found him, he treated him as an ordinary wandering soul, and he didn't shy away from chatting.

Listening to the little ghost's narration, Yu Chun's expression became more and more ugly. It seemed that those people from Shenyu were going to be ruthless.

"Okay, I will ask the president of the Celestial Masters Association to help your mother wash away these memories." Yu Chun said.

"When?" the kid asked.

"Tonight." Yu Chun replied.

"Okay, and thank you." The kid thanked him awkwardly.

After their mother and son said some more words, Fang Xin left. After all, the spirit summoning charm is time-sensitive.

A woman still wants to take another look at her child, even if she loses her entire family.

Seeing the woman's demonic appearance, Yu Chun thought that it would be a good thing for her to wash away her memory.

"Fang Xin is about to go to reincarnation, we can't disturb him any more, if you are doing him good, go burn the paper." Yu Chun thought, after tonight, the woman will not remember that she still has this son.

Even if you hear it from someone else's mouth, the touch is limited.

The woman immediately went to buy paper money and joss sticks, and she burned the gate of the community to a smoky atmosphere. Later, the security guards couldn't stand it anymore and persuaded her to go home.

There was not much paper money left, and the woman went home after throwing all of them into the fire.

Don't let her burn it today, and she will continue to burn it in another place tomorrow.

Little did she know that after tonight, she would lose some memory.

Forget about the son who loves deeply, and An Wei who hates deeply, as for the future fate, it depends on how she chooses.