Chapter 218 - 219

About twenty minutes later, Yu Chun came back from the outside.

When Wang Shu heard the movement, she came out of the kitchen, "It's ready to eat in ten minutes, you can watch the fire yourself."

Just as Yu Chun put down the mahjong, he heard grandma's heartless words.

Ping Yi set up the table, "Can I play in the living room?"

"Okay." Wang Shu has already started to check the mahjong tiles.

Four card players have already taken their seats, namely Wang Shu, Hou Qing, Peng He, and Xue Nianzhu.

After Yuchun changed his clothes, he entered the kitchen bitterly, listening to the sound of mahjong from outside, a group of mud horses galloped past in his heart.

"It's time." Ping Yi came to accompany Yu Chun.

Yu Chun immediately turned off the fire, then cooked two more dishes, and called the diners to the restaurant.

However, only he and Xue Liang had meals, including Zhang Ling, either watching or playing mahjong.

"Well, the fish made by grandma is as delicious as ever." Yu Chun ate very deliciously, and his soul was somewhat comforted.

Xue Liang said, "Your cooking is also good."

"Come here often if you like to eat." Yu Chun smiled, showing eight small white teeth.

Xue Liang was amused, "We need to be welcomed by your family."

Thinking of the big rice dumpling's jealousy, Yu Chun scratched his head, fearing that it would become worse in the future.

These people played until the evening before the game ended, and the big winners were Wang Shu and Xue Nianzhu.

Yu Chun didn't expect that Xue Nianzhu would also win, which was beyond his expectation.

It seems that when men and women play mahjong, the woman has the upper hand.

After sending these guys away, the house was finally quiet.

After Ping Yi tidied up the living room, she sat on the sofa with Yu Chun in her arms and watched TV, "In a good mood?"

"Well, I see that everyone is here." When Yu Chun was in a coma, he was really afraid that he would sleep for ten thousand years. By that time, there would be very few friends around him, and his grandma would have left him long ago.

The scenery of the early spring in the south was playing on the TV, and Yu Chun suddenly wanted to travel, "Let's go to the water town in the south of the Yangtze River for a walk?"

"When?" Ping Yi knew that Xiao Chun would not leave the imperial capital immediately.

Yu Chun thought for a while, "In a few days, we will sneak away."

This time he thought about the two-person world, not the noisy group tour.

Ping Yi naturally had no objection, "Okay."

The next day, Yu Chun returned to Yuxuan Pavilion. When Xiao Xie saw Yu Chun, she hugged her directly, crying with snot and tears.

"They all said that you have become a vegetable, so I knew you could wake up." Xiao Xie sobbed.

The corner of Yu Chun's mouth twitched, thinking that this kind of rumor must have come from Hou Qing's mouth, but it was quite realistic.

"You have worked hard during this time." Yu Chun patted Xiao Xie on the shoulder.