Chapter 185 Soul Cleansing Liquid

The next day, Yu Chun didn't need to pretend, half of his life was lost.

"Are you sure you don't need to use a charm to recover?" Ping Yi was a little worried. They all drank a lot of wine last night, and there was a fierce battle in ** that night.

Yu Chun waved his hand, and said in a hoarse voice: "No need, this is very good, and it saves you from pretending."

"The effect of the soul cleansing liquid is to weaken your soul, and your memory will gradually deteriorate, accompanied by a decline in your cultivation." Ping Yi reminded Yu Chun.

Yu Chun leaned on the head of the bed, moved his almost numb buttocks, "I want to drink porridge."

"I'll cook it for you." Ping Yi immediately went to the kitchen and started messing around.

Yu Chun yawned, alcohol is really not something you can drink too much, especially with a pervert.

For a whole day, Yu Chun didn't leave the house.

As a result, Yin Lingzi, who didn't dare to expose too much, lay in ambush for a whole day without seeing anyone.

In the evening, Yu Chun was finally willing to move, and after dinner with Ping Yi, they went downstairs for a walk together.

Seeing Yu Chun's slow moving steps, without the slightest trace of color on his face, Yin Lingzi was relieved, it seemed that the soul cleansing liquid had already played a role.

Even so, Yin Lingzi lay in ambush at Yu Chun's house for three days before leaving.

Shenyu is still waiting for news, if there is only Ping Yi alone, it will not be difficult to deal with.

Since Nuba, one of the top ten demon gods, can die, then Ping Yi can also die.

In the past, they were all wrong, thinking that once an accident happened to the top ten demon gods, the way of heaven would be in chaos.

Now the female demon is dead, but the result is that the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

For the stability of the Three Realms, Yu Chun and Ping Yi must die one, or both.

After Yin Lingzi left, Ping Yi felt it.

"We can transfer to the villa now." Ping Yi told Yu Chundao, who was pretending to be weak, that it was time for him to understand.

Yu Chun looked unresponsive, "Ah, okay."

Ping Yi snorted, took some things, and drove to the suburban villa.

The villa has been emptied, and it's all his own people, so it's convenient for him to do anything.

"Hey, you two are finally here. We've been living here for two days." Hou Qing grabbed Ping Yi's shoulders.

Ping Yi said unhappily: "That's what you want."

"Mr. Xue, why didn't you bring Xue Nianzhu?" Yu Chun didn't see Xue Liang's daughter.

Xue Liang said: "I sent the rosary to the boarding school, she is an ordinary person, she is not suitable to stay here."

Yu Chun thought about it too, but when he turned around, he saw Peng He, an ordinary person, wandering around here.

Although Peng He had already started to practice with Xue Liang, he was still in the ranks of ordinary people.

Immediately, Yu Chun saw Zhang Ling again, well, Brother Zhang is also a human being, and he doesn't have Peng He's infinite life.

Living in the villa with peace of mind, Yu Chun ate exquisite pastries, "Say, should I pretend to be an idiot?"

"You don't need to pretend, it's already very similar." Hou Qing joked.