Chapter 53 Bodhi Beads

The four of them were sitting at the same table, and the three of them were talking non-stop, but Ping Yi was holding a teacup, drinking it leisurely, like an insulator.

"Come, come, let's order." Lao Bao called the waiter in.

Yu Chun winked at Ping Yi, and then handed the menu to his family first.

According to Yu Chun's intention, Ping Yi ordered a bunch of seafood, and saw that the corners of the old Bao's mouth twitched, and he almost couldn't maintain his smile.

"Stir-fried bamboo shoots, cold kelp slices." After Ping Yi finished ordering, Yu Chun pretended to be a good person.

Lao Bao breathed a sigh of relief, and gave Tang Sheng the menu again.

After Tang Sheng finished ordering, Lao Bao added a few more dishes, and then ordered two bottles of Moutai.

The food came out quickly, and Lao Bao suggested two glasses.

Although the wine glass is not big, Yu Chun's face is still red from drinking. This is not plain water, nor is it red wine with low alcohol content, but Maotai with 53 alcohol content.

On the contrary, it was Ping Yi who drank two cups without changing his face, and showed no reaction at all.

"Brother Yu, I heard that you opened the brick and inkstone in Baibaotang?" Old Bao saw that the atmosphere was almost the same, so he got to the point.

Yu Chun knew that this guy must have intentions, otherwise he would not have invited him to this kind of regular restaurant, and it would be good to find a food stall.

"What kind of brick inkstone, there is only one Duan inkstone inside." Yu Chun said nonchalantly.

"Duan inkstone, one of the four famous inkstones in China, has a history of more than 1,300 years. I don't know when it was?" Tang Sheng asked.

Yu Chun put a piece of shrimp in his mouth, "I didn't notice, I gave it away."

"What!" Old Bao was startled, "Stop joking, how can you have someone to give you such a short time?"

Yu Chun glanced at Ping Yi, saying that he was not joking, and now the inkstone is no longer in his hands.

Noticing Yu Chun's gaze, Lao Bao and Tang Sheng fixed their gaze on Ping Yi.

Although this person came with Yu Chun, his identity was hard to say. Even Tang Sheng couldn't compare to his bearing alone.

"Mr. Ping also likes to collect antiques?" Tang Sheng asked tentatively.

"En." Ping Yi responded coolly, taking over the blame that Yu Chun pushed over.

Tang Sheng glanced at Lao Bao, and Lao Bao immediately lowered his head to eat, reducing his sense of existence.

He has been in the society for a long time, and he knows who can be provoked and who cannot be offended. The Ping Yi in front of him is someone he can't see through and dare not provoke.

It has to be said that Lao Bao's vision is very poisonous, if Yu Chun has this awareness, he will not be eaten to death.

"If Mr. Ping wants to sell it anytime, you can contact me. I'm in the auction business, and the price I give will definitely satisfy you." Tang Sheng handed Pingyi a business card.

Ping Yi thought that the other party would be a stalker, but he didn't expect that he was a bit discerning.

Taking the other party's business card, Ping Yi kindly reminded, "There are some things that not everyone can wear, especially those that are taken from dead people."