Chapter 17

After burning these papers, Yu Chun and others left here.

The taxi driver was sitting in the car playing with his mobile phone. When he saw them coming back, he finished playing Doudizhu for the last time.

At about nine o'clock in the evening, they returned to the city.

Wu Yong felt that his energy was back, so he invited them out to sing.

Ping Yi glanced at him, "After twelve o'clock, it will be the Ghost Festival, so let's go back earlier."

After experiencing the ghost press, Wu Yong also felt a little awe of these unnecessary things, "Then I will go back, you guys should go back earlier, one day I will be the host, and I will treat you to a meal."

One afternoon, Wu Yong said this sentence in a human way, Yu Chun rubbed his eyes, "Let's go back too."

Ping Yi didn't move, "Go back by yourself."

"What about you?" Yu Chun asked subconsciously.

Ping Yi looked at him with a half-smile, "Want to know?"

Yuping ran away in an instant, and soon disappeared.

Ping Yi raised his head and looked at the crescent moon with only a thin line. He didn't know if it would be peaceful tonight, but he hoped that the more chaos the better!

As the night darkened, Ping Yi walked on the deserted street.

There were obviously cars driving on the road a moment ago, but there was no sign of them at this moment. At the intersection, there was still unburned paper money.

"You are still there." Ping Yi said to the air.

Not long after, a girl in a white shirt appeared. The girl stood under the dim streetlight and bowed deeply to Ping Yi.

"My lord, be well." The girl's voice was hoarse, as if her throat had been damaged by shouting.

Ping Yi looked at her expressionlessly, "Do you still remember how you promised me when I helped you?"

Hearing this, the girl suddenly knelt on the ground, her long hair fell to the ground, "I promise you, once I succeed in revenge, I will go to reincarnation."

"The result?" Ping Yi asked her coldly.

The girl's head drooped even lower, her voice choked with sobs: "I still can't let him go."

"That boyfriend of yours? Calculating the time, he should be in his fifties or sixties now?" Ping Yi remembered that the girl had mentioned this matter.

At that time, she was ready to get married, but she was killed in Yushan, raped and killed.

Because the girl's soul persisted, and what happened on the Pingyi site, he took care of it, gave the girl a little bit of resentment, and helped her avenge her.

The girl did not disappoint him either, but in just two years, she killed the person who killed her, but her soul was unwilling to enter the underworld.

"My lord, he is already fifty-six years old." The girl said in a deep voice.

"Not married?" Ping Yi didn't believe it.

"I'm married, and I have two sons and a grandson." There was a hint of sadness in the girl's voice.

"Did you live well?" Ping Yi seemed to be able to see through the girl's soul, and there was a trace of inhumanity in his tone.

"Yes, the boss of one of China's top 100 companies." The girl didn't hide it, because she knew it was useless to hide it.

Ping Yi said sarcastically, "You don't hesitate to consume the power of your soul just to help him succeed in his career and make his wife a virtuous son?"

The girl finally dared to look up at Ping Yi, with a stubborn expression on her face, "Yes."

"You are infatuated, but unfortunately, people may not remember you." Ping Yi poured a basin of cold water on him, it was rare for him to show kindness and save an irrelevant ghost, but he was still a fool in the end.

But the girl said: "If your lord has loved before, you will understand what I do."

Ping Yi's brows tightened, and his eyes became dim, "Forget it, just come in and continue, before you are reincarnated, you will be out of your wits."

Glancing at the golden cone that Ping Yi took out, the girl turned into a wisp of green smoke and got in without hesitation.

Looking at the surrounding streets, there are cars coming and going, and there is a woman burning paper money on the side of the street.

Putting his hands by his sides, Ping Yi walked unhurriedly, and unknowingly came to the vicinity of the famous red light district in Yangshi.

Although the crackdown continues, some unseen things still happen all the time.

Ping Yi glanced at the magnificent clubhouse, and drew a circle with his foot at the door.

The red light flashed away, and Ping Yi stepped across the circle and left here.

After he left, the circle behind him disappeared, not to mention the red light, there was not even a trace left behind.

In the early morning of the next day, Yu Chun prepared breakfast as usual, and then went to knock on the door of the North Room.

Ping Yi appeared in front of Yu Chun with a low air pressure all over his body, and Yu Chun's little eggs twitched in fright, "Would you like breakfast?"

"Don't eat, accompany me to a place after you eat." Ping Yi said in a commanding tone.

"Oh, good!" Yu Chun quickly ran to the dining table to eat.

After the meal, Yu Chun asked while changing clothes, "Where are you going?"

Ping Yi hesitated for a moment before saying: "Yangcheng Electronics Group."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com