Chapter 178 - 179 - 180

Feeling the strong wrist around her waist, Zi Xin blushed, "During the repair process, I felt the evil spirit became stronger. I think if there is a delay, the Yaolin will change hands."

Everyone did not expect the situation to be so severe, but fortunately Zixin succeeded.

"Wang, go and rest, and leave other small matters to us." The second elder said quickly, Zixin's behavior made everyone fully agree with her as the king.

"The Second Elder is right." The First Elder hesitated for a moment, and then said something about expelling the Fox Clan.

Zi Xin looked at Hu Meier's corpse, "Let's do it this way, the monster race needs to be united, not a selfish race."

Yu Chun thought to herself, what this girl said was really nice, she didn't want to keep some monsters to eat for herself.

Thinking about it, after the fox clan leaves the demon forest, they will endure endless pursuit.

Because, the girl Zixin is very greedy, and she especially likes to eat Neidan.

Zi Xin's identity has changed, and the treatment of Yu Chun and others has also increased.

Sitting in the spacious palace, Yu Chun thought that Yaozu is still very rich.

"Where's Gu Lang?" Wei Ze asked, they came back together just now, why did they disappear in a blink of an eye.

Thinking of something, Yu Chun's expression was a little strange, "He sent Zi Xin back to rest."

"Aren't you afraid that he will kill Zixin?" Wei Ze wondered.

Not to mention Wei Ze, even Xiao Shi was worried, they came this time to help Zixin.

Hou Qing sat on the chair, with her legs crossed, "What are you worried about, the two of you are going to kill me, what kind of killer are you going to kill?"

"You mean, Gu Lang and Zi Xin..." Zhang Ling was slightly taken aback.

Hou Qing sighed, didn't Zhang Ling see such an obvious thing?

"From the time she killed Hu Meier, I noticed that his feelings for Zixin were not right, and I don't know when the two saw each other." Hou Qing was very puzzled.

Yu Chun had a smirk on his face, "Since Hu Meier pushed Zi Xin into Gu Lang's arms, their fate was established."

In the demon king's bedroom, Zixin said to Gu Lang awkwardly, "I'm back, so there's no need to send it away."

"You are too weak, I will help you lie on the bed." Gu Lang could not help but help Zixin to the bed.

Zi Xin's face was flushed all the time, her body was obviously weak, but her mood was very excited.

"I, I'm the demon king now, don't you want to say something to me?" Zixin looked at Gu Lang, this person has always wanted the position of demon king.

Gu Lang smiled when he heard the words, he wanted to live in the lower world, so he wanted to control the monster race.

"How about I be your husband?" Gu Lang approached Zi Xin.

The breaths of the two blended together, Zixin, who is a monster, doesn't understand human restraint.

According to her original intention, she hugged Gu Lang's neck, raised her head slightly, and answered silently.

Gu Lang's heart skipped a beat, he kissed the other's delicate lips, and hugged the woman in his arms tightly.

The bed curtain slipped down, covering a beautiful scene.

In the next few days, Yu Chun and others stayed in the Yaolin, where they ate and drank so well that they didn't want to leave.