Chapter 212 Choice

It has been a long time since Ping Yi heard such arrogant words.

Following the actions of the ghost clan, Ping Yi directly took out the golden arrowhead...

Outside, Lord was a little worried, "There are a lot of ghosts inside, so Pingyi will be fine, right?"

"Don't worry, do you want to go and see your clansmen first?" Yu Chun was very relieved towards Ping Yi, even if he was facing Pluto, Da Zongzi would not necessarily lose.

Thinking of the clansmen, Lord immediately said to the female merman beside him, "Where is my father, queen mother?"

"They're all fine." The female shark immediately led the way.

Yu Chun also went with him, and after Ping Yi came out, he would naturally go to find him.

The king of the merman clan is tall and mighty, even a plane model would feel ashamed if he doesn't look at the beautiful fish tail.

As for the queen, hehe, let's not mention it, the man is so far from being a female at all.

Although they knew Yu Chun's identity, they didn't treat him differently, they only treated him as Lord's friend.

They are not right about people, not to mention that the ghost clan is so rampant, it is not something Yu Chun can stop.

Otherwise, Yu Chun would not have severed ties with Pluto.

"Yu Chun, does Pluto really have a soul?" King Shark asked.

Yu Chun nodded seriously, "That's right, he has fused the soul of my mother, the dark elf."

"No wonder, he is not afraid of God's punishment if he goes against the sky like this!" The merman queen on the side said angrily, treating her partner like this, Pluto will not end well.

Yu Chun said silently, "If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't sever ties with him either."

"Good boy, it's not your fault, it's just that there are very few Lingzhu left, and the Pluto will not let it go." Shark King frowned.

At this time, Ping Yi came in from the outside with a murderous aura, and he sat beside Yu Chun and said slowly, "His next target should be the underworld."

"You mean, he wants to annex the territory of the underworld?" Yu Chun was startled when he heard this. You must know that the underworld is where the underworld was before, not to mention drinking water and thinking about the source, and you can't avenge your kindness!

"Not only that, Pluto's goal should also have a reincarnation channel. Ghosts do not have souls. It is always a big disadvantage. If you want a newborn ghost to have a soul, you have to use the reincarnation channel to force the ghosts who are about to die on the ghost fetuses. , and then gave birth to ghosts with souls."

Ping Yi is just guessing, but the possibility is very high.

"Lord, Ping Yi and I are leaving." Yu Chun originally wanted to play in the Crystal Palace, but now he doesn't have the time.

Lord nodded, "It's a pity that I can't go with you. The Crystal Palace has to defend against ghosts and rebuild."

"It's okay, after you go up in the future, you can go to Yuxuan Pavilion in the imperial capital to find me." Yu Chun handed Lord a business card, and they are now friends.

Lord carefully put away Yu Chun's business card, "I will, you must be careful when you go."

"Okay." Yu Chun smiled slightly, and then he and Ping Yi prepared to leave the Crystal Palace.