Chapter 88 - 89 - 90

Yuan Boya knew that it was because of absorbing the energy of the evil spirit that Abe Seimei became like this.

If it wasn't for him, Abe Seimei would not have come to China, nor would it have changed. Everything started because of him.

"If you don't want to, forget it." Yuan Boya raised his head with tears in his eyes, and suddenly smiled at him.

"Oh, I'm going, is this going to commit suicide?" Yu Chun has been paying attention to the situation here, seeing Yuan Boya's changes, and knowing Yuan Boya's purpose based on the push of those bloody dramas at eight o'clock.

Because of Yu Jun's sound, Abe Seimei immediately became vigilant, and did not let Yuan Boya do something stupid.

Yu Chun pointed to the broken stones in the wooden coffin and asked Xiang Pingyi, "Is that the memory stone?"

"It's just some meteorites with special energy." Ping Yi didn't pay attention at all.

Yu Chun explained the purpose of Abe Seimei's visit to China. Many celestial masters never expected that it was to help the people they like recover their memories.

It would be fine if it was purely for destruction, and it would be over by killing them directly, but it is not easy to do now.

"Do you want those memory stones?" Yu Chun thought of a way to get the best of both worlds.

The old master stood up at some point, wiped the blood from his mouth and said: "This is my Huaxia thing, even if you don't want it, you can't give it to the ghost."

Yu Chun glanced at him, he was everywhere.

But Zhang Ling said from the side: "It's good for us to keep two yuan for research, but since we want to take away Huaxia's things, we have to take out corresponding things in exchange, and you have to pay back for the murder you made in Huaxia. .”

Yu Chun nodded, brother Zhang was still thinking about it.

Abe Seimei thought for a while, then glanced at Yuan Boya in his arms, saw him nodding, and said, "Yes."

Zhang Ling asked the other celestial masters, "I don't know what everyone thinks?"

"Okay, no problem." Bai Qi didn't take it seriously anyway.

The other celestial masters reconsidered, but the old celestial master's nose is not a nose, and his eyes are not eyes.

Abe Seimei thought for a while, and took out a Yata mirror out of thin air, "I'll exchange it for the memory stone."

"Seimei!" Yuan Boya did not expect Abe Seimei to take out the Yata mirror, one of the three artifacts.

"As for the murder, it is caused by those people's dark minds. It doesn't matter if they don't save those who swore to me, but they are killed innocently. I will send them a white spell, no matter whether they are reincarnated after death. It doesn’t matter whether it’s in the world, their souls can be guaranteed to last for a hundred years.” Abe Seimei said.

Zhang Ling asked the old celestial master beside him, "Is this okay?"

After the old master saw the Yata mirror, his eyes straightened, China is vast, the land is vast and abundant, and there is no shortage of these memory stones, "Okay."

Abe Seimei took a look at his own situation. He could no longer absorb the energy of the evil spirits, but Huaxia was not close to the island country, so it was difficult to go back!

Yuchun pulled Laping Yi, "Can you help them?"

Ping Yi glanced at Yu Chun, and then came to Abe Seimei and Yuan Boya.