Chapter 167

It was Ping Yi and Qin Zheng who came, and the result of three versus two was obvious.

Oldman was tied up like a zongzi and was being locked up in the villa where Qin Zheng lived.

"It's illegal for you to do this, and someone will find me soon!" Oldman yelled.

Yu Chun sat on the chair and looked at the bound Oldman, "Tsk tsk, bound vampires still understand the law?"

Oldman's face darkened. The boy looked thin, but he was very sinister.

"Don't you just want that ancient scroll? If you let me go, I can give it to you." The situation is stronger than others. I thought I had picked up a big deal, but now it seems that I have lost a lot of face.

Qin Zheng's eyes lit up, and he turned to look at Ping Yi. His only goal was the ancient scroll.

Ping Yi said calmly, "There are three of us, it's not good for you to take out only one thing."

Not to mention Oldman, even Yu Chun was surprised, how did Da Zongzi become greedy, but he likes it!

Oldman stared at Ping Yi, "Don't go too far!"

"Is there?" Ping Yi turned to ask Yu Chun.

Yu Chun shook his head, "No."

As the saying goes, those who are close to vermilion are red and those who are close to ink are black, Ping Yi looked at Oldman confidently, "You heard that."

"Okay, three things are three things." Oldman thought to himself, except for the ancient scrolls, he just took out two collections and gave them to them.

Yu Chun could see what Oldman was thinking at a glance, "Vampires can live for a long time, I think Mr. Oldman must have a lot of collections, why don't we go on a trip to Europe and choose carefully."

Oldman turned his head to look at Yu Chun, "Are you sure you dare to go to Europe with me?"

There, it is not the domain of celestial masters, but the world of vampires.

Yu Chun smiled innocently, "Isn't it normal to go to a friend's house as a guest?"

"As long as you dare to go, I dare you to choose whatever you want!" Oldman narrowed his eyes, and he asked Yu Chun to leave his life there.

Yu Chun said with a smile: "But, I'm afraid that Mr. Oldman will play some tricks, and it won't be good to regret it."

"I have a pill here. If you don't take the antidote within a month, you will die of blood depletion." Ping Yi didn't know where to get a pill.

Oldman's face changed, he didn't know if what Ping Yi said was true.

Yu Chun took the elixir and walked directly towards Oldman.

He pinched Oldman's chin and stuffed the elixir directly into his mouth.

Oldman wanted to vomit it out, but he didn't want the pill to melt in his mouth, so he couldn't vomit it out at all.

"You are too vicious!" Oldman was furious.

With a wave of Ping Yi's hand, the rope on Osman's body disappeared, "Pay attention to your current situation."

Oldman wanted to fight back, but when he thought of the elixir he had just taken, he still stopped, not to mention that he was not the opponent of these three people.

The black and thin bodyguard has been in a coma, but now that Oldman has been controlled by them, the black and thin bodyguard can't make any waves.

To wake him up, Yu Chun kicked him, "Get up, the sun is drying your ass."