Chapter 1 Hayama Ancient Tomb

"Yu Chun, hurry up, you'll be there after you climb over this mountain." Wu Yong shouted in front.

Yu Chun, who was walking behind, felt that he was crazy, so he ran to this deep mountain and old forest with a few bad friends.

"Dayong, don't rush, our Xiaochun has the physique of Daiyu, it's not bad if he doesn't lie down now." Qian Lai, who was walking in the second place, teased, saying so, but the speed also didn't come up. .

The mountain road is rugged and undeveloped. If it weren't for the blue sky and white sun, it would be difficult to walk.

Yu Chun propped his knees and stood on the spot, his eyes were filled with water, but his small face was as dark as a pan, "Qian Lai, you are just lying on your mother's bed!"

"Okay, stop beeping, the fog ahead is heavy, be careful not to get lost." Zhou Gang, the oldest, reminded that getting lost in this deep mountain and old forest is fatal.

Yu Chun raised his two long legs filled with lead, walking with great difficulty every step, "Are you sure this is here? There are mountains here besides mountains. How can there be any ancient tombs?"

"If the ancient tomb is so easy to find, can it be our turn?" Wu Yong took out the compass, "Go to the left."

Yu Chun blew on the bangs that blocked his eyes, and muttered: "I graduated from the Department of History, and I haven't heard of any ancient tombs in Yushan, so you can do it!"

The surroundings suddenly became very quiet, only the sound of his own footsteps, and the sound of the wind blowing the leaves, Yu Chun didn't think much, and continued to walk to the right.

"Hey, Yuchun, do you think this Yushan has anything to do with you? Your surname is Yu!" Qian Lai joked with a smile as he walked.

As a result, Yu Chun didn't hear Yu Chun's response for a long time.

"Yu Chun?" Zhou Gang took a flashlight and looked behind him.

In the white mist, there is no shadow of Yu Chun!

And Yu Chun was still thinking to himself, "At this time, I should be sleeping at home, my Simmons, my Seth toot..."

In the end, as they walked farther and farther away, Yu Chun realized something was wrong. Qian Lai, that talkative guy, hadn't said a word!

In addition, there was fog all around, and the visibility was less than one meter, which made him feel even more uncertain.

"Dayong! Qian Lai! Brother Zhou!" Yu Chun's voice trembled, calling out his companion's name uneasily.

An echo came from the empty valley, but there was no response from his companion.

This is to die for!

Yu Chun scratched his head twice. Just now Wu Yong said he was going to the left or the right?

After shouting at the top of his voice for a while, Yu Chun had to face the cruel fact that he separated from the team.

As the saying goes, blessings and misfortunes never come singly, Yu Chun, who was lost in the first place, suddenly stepped into a deep pit with his feet empty.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Yu Chun spouted mantras while doing free fall.

Until the butt landed, splashing a cloud of dust.

"Ah bah!" Yu Chun took a few sips hard, then looked at the surrounding stone walls and the depth of the pit, thinking that he would not be trapped here, right?

If he is so unlucky, which fairy sister's bath water did he drink?

Standing up, Yu Chun gasped, her ankle seemed to be sprained, but fortunately it was not serious.

Falling from this height, it was his luck that he just injured his ankle.

There must be no one in this kind of place, and Yu Chun didn't bother to call for help.

Turning on the flashlight, he irradiated the surrounding stone walls and found many interesting things.

These stone walls are painted with pictures that he can't understand, some of which are like fairy tales, including the descendants shooting the sun.

"Could this be the ancient tomb mentioned by Dayong?" Yu Chun came to the stone gate, logically speaking, there should be a mechanism nearby that can open the stone gate.

He touched left, knocked right, and his blind cat really touched a dead mouse, and opened the stone door.

I don't know how many years this mechanism has not been activated. As the stone gate opened, it was full of dust again.

Yu Chun pulled up his collar and blocked his mouth and nose to prevent the miasma inside.

After about half an hour of ventilation, Yu Chun walked in cautiously. The inside is very spacious, without winding forks or deadly traps, and the passage leads directly to a main tomb.

Yu Chun couldn't help but be disappointed. Judging from the situation, it shouldn't be the tomb of some important person, otherwise it wouldn't be so simple.

To say that the most precious thing in this tomb should be the stones used to build the walls, all of which are smooth polished stone bricks of the same size. It is not easy to find such complete stone bricks now.

As Yu Chun approached, the door of the main tomb slowly opened.

Yu Chun didn't rush in, but moved a stone and placed it at the bottom of the rising stone gate, so as not to bump into something in a while, and the stone gate suddenly fell, trapping him inside.

After entering the main tomb, Yu Chun was attracted by the sarcophagus in the middle.

Is this just for grave robbers? It's just so open, without even a lid?

Swallowing his saliva, Yu Chun approached the sarcophagus, not because he was curious, but because the main tomb was poor, so he could only see if there were any good things in the sarcophagus.

As he got closer to the sarcophagus, his little heart was pounding, no wonder there were always people robbing graves, this feeling was really exciting.

Coming to the sarcophagus, Yu Chun moved his head closer and saw a mummy?

It should be a mummy. The body of the corpse is not bad, but the shroud is wrapped all over the body, revealing the position of the eyes and mouth.

Yu Chun shifted his gaze to look under the 'mummy', he knew there must be something good, no matter how poor he was, he couldn't live without funerary objects!

The white jade mat, this person is dead, and he still sleeps on the white jade mat, it's too fucking extravagant.

He dispelled his previous thoughts. It's not that this person has no money, but he is low-key, and he puts all the good things under his body!

At first glance, there are hundreds of pieces of jade on the white jade mat, and they are all ancient white jade of excellent quality. If this is placed in his antique shop, it will be like a cloud of customers!

"Hey, hey, hey!" Yu Chun smirked, moving faster than his brain, and stretched out his hand to pull the white jade mat.

As a result, he forgot one thing, and that was that his foot was not stable.

As soon as the hands were exerted, the body suddenly leaned forward, and the sarcophagus was not high, so it turned over directly.

He is so alive, his first kiss was dedicated to Mr. 'Mummy'!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com