Chapter 32 Blood Mark Between Eyebrows

"Li Yilong?" Yu Chun called tentatively.

According to Ping Yi, Li Yilong didn't lose his mind, he only knew that he was a murderous ghost.

Li Yilong looked at Yu Chun upon hearing the sound, and nodded to him with a dull expression.

Yu Chun swallowed his saliva, looked at the red dot between Li Yilong's eyebrows, then turned to look at Ping Yi, "Your blood?"

"You're smart, how did you guess that?" Ping Yi was surprised.

Yu Chun said dryly: "This is how it is played in Hong Kong movies."

Uh... Da Zongzi, who has never seen Hong Kong movies, looks confused.

"Are you going to go in and kill people?" Yu Chun asked Li Yilong, the three people inside should not be guilty of death.

But Li Yilong paid the price of his life for revenge, so it would not be kind.

Li Yilong glanced at the first floor of the bungalow surrounded by gray mist, "I won't do it myself, if they have repentance, they can leave here, otherwise they will kill themselves."

Ping Yi grabbed Yu Chun, but in the blink of an eye, he had already entered the house without opening the door.

"Don't let go of my hand, or they will see you." Seeing Yu Chun struggling, Ping Yi reminded him.

Yu Chun held Ping Yi's hand instead, his heart beat faster and he said, "So, I'm invisible now?"

If this cheat is used to rob a bank, it will be absolutely invincible.

"It's time-sensitive." With Ping Yi's current ability, it can't last for too long, but it's enough to wait for Li Yilong to finish this matter.

In the hall, the boy was sitting on the sofa playing a mobile game, with curses coming out of his mouth from time to time.

Li Yilong floated behind the boy and slapped him on the back.

Yu Chun could clearly see that the young man's seal was oozing blue, and he looked like he was going to be unlucky.

"Damn it, can you be quiet!" the boy yelled upstairs.

Of the two people who were exercising in the room, one was furious and the other was ashamed.

"You've brought up a good son." Xu Lishun put on his clothes a few times. At his age, he managed to regain his energy, and was frightened by the slap of the bastard below.

The woman also put on her clothes, and came downstairs with a sullen face, "Don't you think about it, you talk to your elders like that!"

The boy looked at the woman and said angrily, "If you hadn't messed around with Xu, something would have happened to me and my dad? You are such a good woman, how could I be your son!"

Li Yilong floated behind the woman, and slapped her on the back as usual, using the dark energy in the house to stimulate the evil thoughts in her heart.

Seeing the woman's expression change from embarrassment to ferocity, "I am as good as a man? What are you and your father? There are not enough women out there?"

In an instant, the mother and son were torn apart.

Not long after, Xu Lishun also came out of the room, and just about to fight, Li Yilong slapped him.

The young man gave Xu Lishun a sip, "You thought you found some narcissus flower, but you are not the only guest of my mother!"

Xu Lishun looked at the woman, his eyes hardened, "Your son is telling the truth? You told me clearly that you have never dated any other man except your ex-husband!"

"It's like how clean you are..." The woman tore apart again.

Seeing these three people biting each other like three mad dogs, Yu Chun was dumbfounded.

He shook the hand holding the big rice dumpling, "Why do I feel like I'm going to perform martial arts soon?"

As soon as Yu Chun finished speaking, the boy picked up the fruit knife on the table and stabbed at his own mother!

The woman lifted the chair, blocked the sharp knife in the son's hand, and threw the chair on the son!

Xu Lishun watched the boy spit out a mouthful of blood, and his brain instantly became clearer.

Then, the mother and son were seen fighting each other, and in the end the boy stabbed his own mother to death.

Different from the previous manslaughter, this is a real intentional homicide!

Xu Lishun broke out in a cold sweat, and saw the boy approaching him with a fruit knife dripping with blood, "Don't you like my mother very much, then go down and accompany her!"

"No, your family is crazy!" Xu Lishun pushed the coffee table to block the boy, and then ran towards the door.

The young man was already insane, he stepped on the coffee table and went straight to Xu Lishun!

Li Yilong had cast spells in the room, and the door couldn't be opened inside.

Yu Chun turned his head and glanced at Li Yilong. The slightly gloomy man before now had a face full of resentment.

Hate can really change a person!

"Help, help!" Xu Lishun desperately twisted the doorknob, but he couldn't open it at all.

Seeing the boy stabbing him with a sharp knife, the door was suddenly opened from the outside.

A little brother delivering food witnessed this scene.

Xu Lishun rushed out of the room, the boy tripped over the threshold, and fell a piece of shit!

Seeing that a person died inside, the takeaway brother immediately called the police. The boy stood up with his arms propped up, and his brain was awake at this moment.

Seeing the fruit knife in his hand and his own mother who died in the house, the teenager couldn't accept the fact for a while, and committed suicide before the police came!

Xu Lishun was so frightened that he told the police about the perjury he had done before. In his opinion, all of this was retribution!

Li Yilong watched helplessly as Xu Lishun was handcuffed by the police, and the culprits were all dead, including the woman who instigated Xu Lishun to give false testimony.

"Are you satisfied, or let Xu Lishun go down to make amends?" Ping Yi said to Li Yilong. In his mouth, human life seemed to be worthless.

Li Yilong shook his head, and then took a deep look at Ping Yi, "This is enough." When his family was in the most difficult time, Xu Lishun helped his father, and if he wanted to give false testimony, it was enough for Xu Lishun to sit for a few years locked up.

Ping Yi took out the golden cone and put the soul of the woman and the soul of the boy into it.

Li Yilong knelt down on both knees, bowed towards Ping Yixing, and the blood mark between his eyebrows seeped into his soul, and he actively plunged into the golden cone.

Ping Yi put away the golden cone, but his face turned pale.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com