Chapter 143 Deadline

"Killing relatives, no wonder you have such a strong aura of hostility." Xue Liang looked at the puppet doll, swallowing, but this guy was a bit awkward.

The other party did not take revenge smoothly. If he eats the other party now, the causal relationship will fall on him.

Xue Liang didn't want to cause trouble for himself, so he had no choice but to let go of the delicious food in front of him.

Li Gui raised his head and looked at the many rooms upstairs in the hotel, all of which were his enemies.

Before Li Gui could make a move, Ping Yi was already standing in front of him, "If you want to kill someone, you must pass our barrier."

"Hehe, officials and officials have always protected each other like this, even the police. They know that those above are guilty, but they still have to protect them!" Li Gui said coldly, as if he had lost confidence in this world.

Come to think of it, if it weren't for the hopelessness of revenge, he would not have committed the act of killing his father.

"It's not that the officials are protecting each other. They are guilty, so they will naturally be punished by law, instead of letting you use lynching indiscriminately!" Peng He stepped forward and said.

Perhaps it was because Li Gui was possessed by the puppet doll at this time, so his sense of fear was not so strong.

"Wait a minute, brother ghost, you just said that the culprit is still at large, but isn't the corruption case over?" Yu Chun interrupted their confrontation.

Li Gui turned to look at Yu Chun, "The case is closed? For some people, the case is indeed closed, and that's because they dare not go any further!"

Although he couldn't see Li Gui's expression clearly, Yu Chun could hear the sadness and anger in his words.

"You mean, there are still people taking bribes?" Yu Chun's expression gradually became serious.

He has only recently paid attention to the news of the corruption case. He has already dismissed many officials from bottom to top, and the report also stated that the case has been closed, but why would Li Gui say that.

Li Gui was not afraid to tell them, but he wanted to know what these people did after they learned the truth.

"That's right, there is another person, he is a senior figure in the upper echelons of the imperial capital." Li Gui said coldly.

"Who is it?" Peng He asked. He was not involved in the investigation of the corruption case, but he knew a lot about the case.

Li Gui showed a vicious smile, "Song Junxiang!"

"The current head of the Song family!" Peng He was surprised. The Song family had many officials from the system, and all of them were upright and honest. How could it be the Song family?

"Scared?" Li Gui sarcastically said, "Then don't stop me!"

"What evidence do you have that proves that the Song family was involved in the corruption case." Peng He took a deep breath and added, "I am from the Peng family in the imperial capital. If this matter is really related to the Song family, I will definitely investigate and find out!"

The status of the Peng family and the Song family in the imperial capital are similar, so they really have the capital to compete.

"Of course I have evidence, and I still have it." Li Gui thought for a while and decided to believe them once.

After all, he was not allowed to enter the Song family, and it would be extremely difficult to get revenge, otherwise he would not touch these little shrimps first.