Chapter 209 Negotiation of the Netherworld

What are fat sheep used for?

There is no doubt that nature is used for slaughter.

Both Yu Chun and Xiao Xie put on big smiles and welcomed the guest in.

"We were talking just now that these oil paintings are worth as much as gold." Yu Chun said without blushing or panting.

The man looked at the newly hung paintings, with a greasy smile on the corner of his mouth, "The value of these few paintings does not exceed 5,000."

Yu Chun was taken aback when he heard the words, didn't he meet an expert?

"I'm not here to buy paintings. Do you have an ancient inkstone? I want to give it away." The middle-aged man explained his purpose directly.

Yu Chun made a gesture of invitation, "This way please."

He introduced several ancient inkstones, and the quality of the ones he could buy depended on the other party's eyes.

Even though this man looks like a nouveau riche, he still has some ink in his stomach.

"I'll just buy this brick inkstone." The man picked up a rough inkstone.

Compared with other inkstones, this brick inkstone is obviously much rougher, both in style and padding, it looks quite different.

Yu Chun's heart skipped a beat, "Good eyesight, this is a brick inkstone from the Song Dynasty, which was used during the transmission period, so the patina is not particularly thick."

Having said that, Yu Chun looked at the other party, "Can you tell me why you chose it?"

"I'll tell you after the transaction is completed." The man made a fool of himself.

Yu Chun sold this brick inkstone at a price of 160,000 yuan.

After the transaction was completed, the man opened his mouth to explain Yu Chun's doubts, "What I'm looking at is not the brick and inkstone, but you. You told me that this thing is a treasure."

"I told you?" Yu Chun was taken aback when he heard the words, when did he say that, he is not stupid.

The man smiled, "I'm a doctor of psychology. From your body movements and expressions, you can tell that this brick and inkstone is different from the others."

"That's how you saw those paintings when you came in?" Yu Chun was shocked, it was too evil.

The man laughed, "Of course not, I stood at the door of your store for a while and heard your conversation."

Depend on!

Yu Chun wanted to scold someone, but he and Xiao Xie still regarded each other as a fat sheep, unexpectedly, even if they were fat sheep, they were also clever and cunning.

After seeing off the guest, Yu Chun sucked his back molars, "This man is really insidious, he probably dressed up like this nouveau riche on purpose."

Xiao Xie took it very seriously, "Everyone is smarter now, so it's not so easy to fool."

As soon as the two of them said this, a tour group came over.

Xiao Xie immediately went over to receive them. Don't look at these tourists who can't spend a lot of money, but very few return empty-handed.

After staying until after get off work, Yu Chun closed the shop with Xiao Xie and left.

After returning home, Yu Chun immediately went to the bedroom to find someone.

Sure enough, Ping Yi was practicing in the bedroom, and after hearing the movement, he gradually recovered from the practice.

"I want to visit the underworld." Yu Chun sat beside Ping Yi.